Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

QPR (H) Match Thread

1 minute ago, ForeverandEver said:

Cannon needs to come on for Hamza - go to a back 3.

He has to make this change early.

No point waiting until 75 mins! 

How do you strengthen a midfield by taking a player out of it? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

1. We are nowhere near the Premier league yet and if we don't improve soon, we could easily miss out on promotion. 

2. If we do go up, do you really think the team that started today would start next season in the Premier league? I'm pretty sure we'll make several signings and a fair few in today's match day squad won't be here next season. 

I genuinely think 90% of the team out there today will be starting next season.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

We are so reliant on that unit of Ricardo, Hermansen, Winks and Vestergaard. 

You take it apart and we look really mid table at times. 

In fairness you're talking about taking 4 of our best players out of the team, so yeah.

3 minutes ago, Danno said:

Mavididi and Fatawu must take it in turns to be useless every week, really ain’t gonna work in the prem. 

Fatawu has at least beaten his full back a couple of times. Mavididi has been hopeless.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, Beachyboy said:

We looked so solid at the back against Bournemouth, I haven't seen this game but there's question marks over our mentality, I'd like to see us just play all 3 of Faes, Vestegaard and Coady, make sure we keep a clean sheet we can usually find a goal from somewhere, we may be starting to enter squeaky bum time. Tuesday felt different and Coady was a big part of that

He's an organiser and a leader, might not be the cleanest footballer but it's about grit at this stage. 19 year old Ben Nelson may have loads if potential but this is a baptism of fire.

Just now, Tuna said:

Keep our heads, play our game, be patient and take our chances

Surely, surely we are due some luck

We had one shot on target. At home. To a team fourth bottom. 

• Like 1

If it’s still 0-1 at 60 mins I wanna see Enzo change it and go 4-2-4 or perhaps 3-4-1-2 with high wing backs. 

The current lack of overlapping players really kills us against low blocks. 

2 minutes ago, JimJams said:

I wonder if Enzo will walk into the dressing room and wave his arms around crying "it's over, we've lost, shit, fxxking shit".

No I'm kinda hoping he walks in and tells them to wake the fu$k up

There's nothing wrong with the tactics or lineup the players just need to pull their ****ing fingers out. 

We look absolutely half arsed right across the pitch. Yes, they're parking the bus and it's difficult but that's not an excuse for just playing slowly with no intensity. 

That Yunus cross across the goal was a right example. KDH awake, alert and up for the fight would have beaten the defender to it and scored, he just needed to be faster and more aggressive, it wasn't great defending. Sums us up today. 

We look disinterested or complacent or something I dunno. 

• Like 1

Just now, South Shire Fox said:

Should be a leader at the back to organise. Faes, Justin, Nelson and Hamza are not leaders. Coady should of started

Massively agree, Coady should have started. 

3 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

I’ll repeat my last, calm yourself. 

Thank you. I have now.

Just fed up we’ve gifted a goal to them, and having to listen to their partisan commentary on ichamp stream ! 
Another park the bus team get a lucky lead

2 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

Not often I’ve thought it this season, but the opposition the better side. Even if they’ve only had one shot, and deservedly ahead.We’re just walking into traps and they’ve even beaten our forward press better than we have done.

There seemed something off about it right from the start, but the next 45 minutes are now huge so we surely have to see a response. 

Exactly this. I've been a big fan of us this year but today from the outset we just look so off it.

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Some of the suggestions on here sometimes I swear to God lol

Mads off, Ward on. Shit, he's not on the bench! Feck off Enzo, how dare you not put 2 keepers on the bench!