Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

QPR (H) Match Thread

Just now, kingfox said:

Not having the ability to strengthen in January is starting to show.

Another 8 and winger was desperately needed.

Sad, disappointing but very, very true

Just now, old koppite said:

Thank you. I have now.

Just fed up we’ve gifted a goal to them, and having to listen to their partisan commentary on ichamp stream ! 
Another park the bus team get a lucky lead

👍🏼.

With this sh*te, the state of the F1 and yet another rest week for the Six nations my weekend rests on the next 45 minutes. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

Because he’s rubbish and has been all season! 

Worth having him on the bench as brings something different. Though he did well at Bournemouth midweek

3 minutes ago, JimJams said:

In fairness you're talking about taking 4 of our best players out of the team, so yeah.

It's not just that though. It's just that that unit is so vital to how we progress the ball and beat a press. 

Guest ChrisWalken456

Can't believe how difficult we're making the run-in. 

Just now, oxtonfox said:

Enzo to get after them I hope. Slightly surprised that we’ve missed Jannik and Ricardo as much as we have. We’re really lacking a spark in midfield. 

I don’t think we’ve missed Jannik, it’s Ricardo we hugely miss. 

Having to invert the plonker Hamza is truly tragic 

Just now, ChrisWalken456 said:

Can't believe how difficult we're making the run-in. 

Yep started to feel this is like the two times we lost out on CL … it is very frustrating, still 45 to go but we must be much better 

4 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

We looked so solid at the back against Bournemouth, I haven't seen this game but there's question marks over our mentality, I'd like to see us just play all 3 of Faes, Vestegaard and Coady, make sure we keep a clean sheet we can usually find a goal from somewhere, we may be starting to enter squeaky bum time. Tuesday felt different and Coady was a big part of that

Let’s not go overboard. They got their goal from what very suspiciously ‘offsides’. Otherwise, our defense hasn’t been troubled and has limited them to that one shot.

3 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I genuinely think 90% of the team out there today will be starting next season.

Doubtful. I reckon maybe 6 or 7 could max. Yunus won't be here, Hamza, Daka, Nelson won't start next season. Mads, Justin, Faes, Winks, KDH and the wingers will all be here next season but the only guaranteed starters are Mads, KDH and Winks. All depends on who we bring in. 

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Because he’s rubbish and has been all season! 

No he isn't. He's been disappointing but hardly rubbish. Fantastic against Bournemouth and the point is, he's the only one who offers something different.

Has to not have been picked for non footballing decisions as has been suggested otherwise it's bizarre.