Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

QPR (H) Match Thread

With all due respect, I think there’s been a fair bit of over-reaction here. Apart from their dodgy goal (looked suspiciously offsides to me, but irregardless), we’ve been fairly comfortably in control of the game, albeit without creating a lot of good scoring opportunities. I expect we will eventually wear them down and WIN this!

COYF! :scarf:

• Like 2

Just now, NaijaFox said:

With all due respect, I think there’s been a fair bit of over-reaction here. Apart from their dodgy goal (looked suspiciously offsides to me, but irregardless), we’ve been fairly comfortably in control of the game, albeit without creating a lot of good scoring opportunities. I expect we will eventually wear them down and WIN this!

Great will look forward to the 3 pts.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

Not really, we play with one striker and based on performance this season he’s fourth choice. 
He has been so poor when he’s played this season and is rightly fourth choice. Completely on football reasons.

He really hasn't. His stats would tell you he's hardly been 'so poor'. Ridiculous hyperbole as per usual on here.

Rightly he didn't get back into the squad post AFCON but he completely changed the game in midweek. After that, and the fact he offers something different, he should be in every squad. As you say, we play one striker so what's the point in having 3 guys in the same mould in the squad? One is never going to get used. Better to have a guy that offers something different as an option. Awful management if that's purely a football reason.

2 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

Means nothing when we can't score.

• Like 1