Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

QPR (H) Match Thread

Just now, Gamble92 said:

It was a star wars reference Mr uncultured 

lol wait... star wars knowledge is culture?? lol 

and i guess our football is exciting

5 minutes ago, shen said:

But the opposition have not improved their quality since then. They are tactically better prepared and are sharp when they need to be. But to be fair, we've also cut down on our buildup errors, so not sure the comparison is that simple.

Yeah there’s definitely multiple factors involved but I think the point really is that our incredible goals conceded record has been slightly flattered this season. We probably should have conceded more goals if the opponents were not so wasteful. We also have been incredibly wasteful in attack. Missing so many easy chances as well as not attacking when clear options are available. 

Just now, JonesLCFC said:

Fatawu man. What an overrarted player by our fan base. invariably blazes it over the bar. 

He's still very young, the problem is we have no cover or competition for him.

Just now, ForeverandEver said:

On a positive … We could have two Wembley Trips this year! 

If you think a team like this wins two nervy games against a decent Championship side, you're in for a shock.

3 minutes ago, JonesLCFC said:

WOW, this performance by James Justin is woeful. What a terrible game he's having.

Not been the same since his injury. Was one of the best RBs in the Premier League at one point, now is just plain ordinary in the Championship.

• Like 1

Just now, lcfcell said:

Anyone who pretends they enjoy watching this is a dirty dirty liar. Garbage football 

I've enjoyed us winning all season. I think it's important to keep perspective here. I think you're losing your marbles frankly 

Guest Chocolate Teapot

No need to panic lads. Still 3 points clear. Would rather be in our position. 🤣