Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

QPR (H) Match Thread

Just now, lcfcdamo said:

We dont look bothered 

What do you want them to do? We’ve been attacking for last 20 minutes but they are putting 11 behind the wall and not attempting to attack 

5 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

the football in 2013/14 was much much better than this. 

I’m convinced people are lying to themselves. Enzo is a likeable chap but his football is rubbish 

• Haha 1

Just now, Gamble92 said:

I don't know how some of you cope in day to day life

When there's a leak on the roof do you just say oh my whole house is ****ed I might as well move out?

I don't get your awful attitudes seriously

You’re right it’s better to think about the costs involved at repairing the roof and cry yourself to sleep 

Just now, jim5000 said:

What do you want them to do? We’ve been attacking for last 20 minutes but they are putting 11 behind the wall and not attempting to attack 

and still go closer to scoring lol

Just now, jim5000 said:

Foxestalk meltdown incoming 

Well it is three defeats in a row in the league, and we have been pretty terrible against an average side. I understand people getting concerned now, because even I’m anxious

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

I've enjoyed us winning all season. I think it's important to keep perspective here. I think you're losing your marbles frankly 

Not losing anything thank you. I’ve had the same opinion all season. It’s been the least enjoyable season I’ve ever had watching us. Boring. We are top because we have a good squad.