Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

QPR (H) 1-2 Post-Match Thread

its time to come on here again the clowns are a it again maybe a cup run tha no one wants to win is more inportant than winning the league why u think ipswich came out early and leeds affer wk in and wk out theres players injured got a bunch of criplers well fingers croosed get in the play offs and miss out cause wat u deserve nout goal  to day scored by defender same against leeds wats forwards doing

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

So all of you whiners,moaners, know-alls..

Tell us what  we should do different,where should we change it !!

It’s the managers job to sort. Let’s hope he can 👍🏻

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

What evidence do you have the league is any harder then? It’s an objective opinion. 

You seem to be completely ignore parachute payments and the financial advantage of them

And the three seasons prior have been under the same leadership of Rudkin and Top 

The evidence is that not many clubs bounce straight back up and especially not as Champions. I haven't ignored parachute payments at all. Parachute payments simply allow clubs to operate at 55% of the wage bill that they had the previous year. This is to stop clubs going bust.

The same leadership of Top and Rudkin clearly have nothing to do with the way we play on the pitch. We are miles different currently from the style that Dean Smith had us playing for example.

Just now, george55 said:

its time to come on here again the clowns are a it again maybe a cup run tha no one wants to win is more inportant than winning the league why u think ipswich came out early and leeds affer wk in and wk out theres players injured got a bunch of criplers well fingers croosed get in the play offs and miss out cause wat u deserve nout goal  to day scored by defender same against leeds wats forwards doing

That’s a tough read 😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, george55 said:

I hate it when people say they've just 'ad it.

7 minutes ago, Le Renard said:

This league brings you down to its level, I'm just surprised it has taken so long.  It is a grind, but to blow it this close would be very hard to take.

I can see it going down to the wire again like last season

• Like 1

A complete lack of creativity from the midfield today - Hamza does not help in that role as he hasn’t got a creative pass/run in his repertoire. Dewsbury-Hall is far better in the left hand channel inside Mavadidi, rather than playing inside Fatawu, where every ball he runs on to sees him having to check back because it’s on his right side.

A carbon copy of the Middlesborough defeat - caught out twice and then huff and puff, panic football with no clear game plan & no real clear cut chances created.

We missed a massive opportunity today and there’s one thing for sure, you wouldn’t back this lot to succeed if the going gets really tough as there’s nobody on the pitch who appears capable of grabbing their teammates by the scruff of the neck & see them through when the situation goes against them.

So disappointing!

Edited by Lookatthebluesky
  • Like 2

Guys I tried, most of our best performances I didnt watch, so I didnt watch the game seeing if it would trigger. :(  It didnt.

Looks like we have a problem of needing so many shots to score really becoming a thing now, the shots to goal stats are depressing for this game.  QPR 3 shots 2 goals indicates a soft belly.

Just now, jonthefox said:

Positives - Ben Nelson 

Negatives- everything else.

He was ok, but we missed Vestergaard hugely.

Time for Coady to come in, and bring some leadership to this group and drive them forward. But the midfield as well is just not firing, and I’d bring Doyle back in next time. 

Today had that awful feel of a Rodger’s side incapable of breaking down a low block. I’ve got sick in the back of my throat thinking that…

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Where does the creativity come from? Seems we rely on good movement and getting into positions rather than individual bits of quality. 

Nothing comes from the midfield. 

We literally pass it around. Then it goes wide and one of the wingers either whip it into Daka (who’s notoriously awful in the air), or they try a shot. That’s about it. 

With the amount of balls we put in, SURELY we have to try Albrighton and Cannon at some point? 

2 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Guys I tried, most of our best performances I didnt watch, so I didnt watch the game seeing if it would trigger. :(  It didnt.

Looks like we have a problem of needing so many shots to score really becoming a thing now, the shots to goal stats are depressing for this game.  QPR 3 shots 2 goals indicates a soft belly.

Games we lost in the early half of the season we were fairly unlucky with keepers having a very good game. The recent defeats are down to poor finishing in front of goal with the keeper having barely anything to do. QPR won't pick up an easier 3 points all season. We were toothless

Edited by HybridFox
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, mod hero said:

Excuse me but is this written in Rastafarian?

Edited by hackenbacker
Grammar
  • Haha 1

Even though it was our worst performance  of the season, WhyTF have I just wasted 30 mins scrolling through reactionary bilge?    It’s not cheered me up one jot…. 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I’ve not watched back, and it’s never easy to tell for sure as I sit quite low to the pitch. But the first goal looked like it wouldn’t have happened if Faes’ position was better?

Nelson tried to play the runner offside but got it wrong. Should have dropped and tracked him as was too tight - think Enzo also admitted that on the radio interview.

Justin should have done better to stop the pass though

28 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

I’m a big JJ fan, but he was truly awful today. A lot of attacks broke down through him 

We tried to play him as another inverted full back in the second half but he showed that he really can't play that role

Disjointed, never really fashioned a single chance just a bit of luck from a free kick makes it looks better than it was (and even then, it's a bad performance from us!!).

I don't know what's going on, has the transfer window turned some heads? Mavididi, DH, two of our best well out of sorts. Or maybe Enzo shouting out when we go up, the squad will be very different.... Maybe not wise words.

Either way, looks like we're gonna bottle it in bigger style than was ever imaginable, from potential record holders to play off hopefulls in a few weeks. It really is incredible....

I just think it’s criminal that when we are clearly lacking a leader, we’ve got a great one just chilling on the bench. 

• Like 1