Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ClaphamFox

Leicester 'could face points deduction next season'

It's all their own fault for giving in to Rodgers and letting him bring Lee Congerton here, that started the spiral but many of us knew it would before he'd even arrived. Why didn't they?

• Like 4

Just now, Mark said:

It's all their own fault for giving in to Rodgers and letting him bring Lee Congerton here, that started the spiral but many of us knew it would before he'd even arrived. Why didn't they?

Think there’s more to this point from the press over the coming days. 

No amount of superlatives could begin to explain the sheer negligence at play here. In fact, it goes beyond that……

If it was so simple, Top needs to sell the club and those responsible need to get out as well. 

Vichai’s dream is in ruin thanks to the idle hands of his son, and his clueless consortium. 

• Like 3

£90m losses AFTER you include the £110m we got for selling Fofana and Maddison is hilarious

Clearly zero interest in trying to comply otherwise they would have been trying to get everyone possible out the door in the last 2 summers

Can't see from what Keiran Maguire has posted about how much it cost us to bin off Rodgers but would be interesting to know

• Like 1

Knew it were bad but I was told over £200 million losses at the weekend but it’s actually closer to £300 🫠. Let’s be honest it’s serious financial mismanagement of a business but the saving grace for those in power (Whelan and Rudkin et al) is that the football industry isn’t “traditional business” but I tell you what the football financial bubble is about to burst because the amount of clubs constantly losing large sums of money isn’t sustainable. 

In hindsight we never should have paid off Rodgers, he should have paid even harder with his reputation than he did and be forced to resign or manage in the championship. 

• Like 1

-Club believe they’ve done nothing wrong

-Criticised those who make the rules and enforce them, for seeking to comply proper punishment to the club

-Accounts are far worse than anyone anticipated

- I was always under the understanding that things were close but imagine if we don’t sell Fofana.

-The rubbish they must’ve told Enzo, albeit he should have done his homework better

Edited by westernpark
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Think there’s more to this point from the press over the coming days. 

I hope so but who signs this off and changes the way we did something that got us success. If we don’t restructure and the same f@ck ups remain in place nothing will get better in the long run. 

Incoming pile on from the media and other fans lol

Ah well, least we won the Premier League and FA Cup and bathed in glory for a brief time :wub:

See you all Away at Cheltenham Town in a couple of years.

P.s. First time I am saying this... Bring back Big Nige for the inevitable rebuild with youngsters! 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

There needs to be a cap on player wages across football.  They earn far too much.

The cap should also be self-imposed by braindead football clubs that would rather ruinously overspend and contribute to this issue rather than rein it in a bit and spend on players they can afford.

Why the **** have we rushed to put Madders sale into this year when they were already abysmal. Put every cost possible into 22/23 so 23/24 is better.

Do we have any ****ing accountants at the club? It's so ****ing amateur it's unreal!

Raging, as you can probably tell

• Like 2

Just now, FoxesWalk said:

In hindsight we never should have paid off Rodgers, he should have paid even harder with his reputation than he did and be forced to resign or manage in the championship. 

I’m NO fan but we shouldn’t have sacked him when we did till the end of the season. He was more likely to keep us up than the shower of shit we hired to do so ridiculously late in the day. As an owner and not a fan I’d have pulled the trigger 8-10 weeks before.

• Like 1

amazing how a club like Brighton have recorded record profits while we have 90mil losses.....

hope some of our fans get used to alot more ups and downs, cos its not going to be smooth sailing and i have a feeling next season is be a massive struggle