Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ClaphamFox

Leicester 'could face points deduction next season'

On 18/03/2024 at 14:16, ClaphamFox said:

If we're charged, I've no doubt we'll be arguing that if we hadn't imposed an effective transfer embargo on ourselves in the summer of 2022, we'd likely still be in the PL now.

Our relegation combined with the Everton and Forest small punishments is basically a message of cheats prosper.  How anyone can say with a straight face Forest's splurge after promotion was only worth 4 points I dont know.  The real incentive to keeping within the rules is club/brand reputation, the sporting punishment is nothing.

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Well one person in particular looks like a prat. Percy's lost his contact then 🤣🤣🤣

11 minutes ago, K789 said:

Least forest will be joining the deduction party if we go.up

Screenshot_20240321_174426_X.jpg

More than £50m for Gibbs-White lol i think £50m for the pair would be pushing it...

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, StanSP said:

Is there extra fines/deductions for not submitting on time? 

Likely that we wouldn't be viewed favourably. Forest got two points back for cooperating.

Just now, StanSP said:

Is there extra fines/deductions for not submitting on time? 

You have to be found guilty first.

We disputed the same issue we the EFL and won.

I assume we will have some type of defence.

1 minute ago, BKLFox said:

More than £50m for Gibbs-White lol i think £50m for the pair would be pushing it...

They've spent £35m up to now on MGW from us. £25m initial and £5m each for appearances and then staying up. The rest of the addons are pie in the sky never happen stuff. 

He still has £25m book value after two years of amortisation (£5m per season) So they need to sell him for £25m or more to make any profit for FFP purposes. 

I can't see any club that can afford £30m+ on one player who would need him. 

• Like 1