Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ClaphamFox

Leicester 'could face points deduction next season'

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

Honestly the more clubs that get charged and deducted points, the better, it'll show up this farce for what it is.

Meanwhile other clubs spunk literally billions and are allowed to continue doing so.

All it really shows is who is better at laundering their money, or who has experience of cleaning it in the past.

Either way, looks like if we make it up we are effectively being challenged to stay up in Dark Souls mode. If we don't make it up, we will have to fight to make it into the top 6 with more limited resources.  Bring it on. It's never a dull day being a Leicester fan. 

15 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Likely that we wouldn't be viewed favourably. Forest got two points back for cooperating.

Seeing as your other post got deleted, I'll quote this one.

How long until someone says we shouldn't be discussing this, because we've only been "charged", and we should wait until there's a verdict? 

The process begins again. 

Authorities release statement, club release statement with no named individual, silence for the continued period. Repeat. Antony got this to a tee these days. Don’t expect any name attached to any statement because that defines responsibility. 

Just now, Matt said:

I said it then, I said it during last season, I said it after relegation and i'm still saying it; Whether we spent money or not whilst Rodgers was in charge we were going down.

The reason for not sacking Rodgers? "We couldn't afford too"; Could we afford relegation? What has it resulted in?

Sacking Rodgers in the summer of 22/23 would have been the best £10m we could spent, nipping it in the bud early.

It's all coming full circle.

Aye always makes me laugh when people keep saying we couldn't afford to sack him, but we could afford Tete, Souttar and VK.

• Like 1

Why do I have a weird feeling that we get away with this? It seems as though our relegation has made us a really slippy customer to deal with as we can tell the EFL to **** off on anything before this season and the PL to **** off because we were relegated before the new rules came into force. 

Just now, Molson Canadian said:

So we know we won't get a point deduction this season.

If we get promoted is it possible we will we start the season with a point deduction ?

Tbf starting on -4 is probably survivable. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Molson Canadian said:

So we know we won't get a point deduction this season.

If we get promoted is it possible we will we start the season with a point deduction ?

Yes.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

As much as the charges have pained me I can't help but feel let down by not only the football leagues, but more so the club 

If this doesn't spell out to us that we need a complete board reset then I don't know what will 

Complete and utter mess

• Like 2