Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ClaphamFox

Leicester 'could face points deduction next season'

I think we must have really put some noses out in the EFL and they are using their influence at the EPL to go after us. Neither might be able to touch us though going by the club’s statement, which was basically legalese for ‘**** off and die’

• Like 3

Just now, filbertway said:

It'd be classic us to get away with it on a technicality and claim ignorance, doing absolutely nothing to remedy to situation.

3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I love this club, but i ****ing hate this club.

Never boring is it lol

The failing to submit audited finances bit is the joke here. I think we were asked to submit our finances when the Premier League teams were and we've said no. As a Championship club we don't have to do that. We then plan to submit our finances when asked by the Championship (end of this month I think). 

So out defence is... Prem you can't charge us as you won't get out finances in time to do so and it would be unfair to punish teams (Forest) this season and us next for the same accounting period. And Championship its to late to charge us as we are now in compliance (sold a player or 2 in the account window early summer). 

Fun times. We might be dancing on a tightrope but with a bit of luck we might just be alright. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Turtle27 said:

So realistically what are we looking at 4 points like Forest???  6 like Everton???  10 like they were originally docked?? 

I imagine it would be 6 because no chance would the Prem give us 2 points less like Forest got for mitigation now lol

2 minutes ago, Turtle27 said:

So realistically what are we looking at 4 points like Forest???  6 like Everton???  10 like they were originally docked?? 

No no - the same as Chelsea and Man City = 0

• Like 1

Genuinely couldn't give a **** what they do to us.

We all know that football is totally corrupt and designed to benefit the 'elite' clubs and we were the mongrel that upended and spilled their gravy train. Was only a matter of time before they got us.

All part of the excitement of following the most interesting club in English football.

However as an aside how ****ing clueless are the muppets currently running our club.

A laugable collection of moronic, talentless muppets.

I'd say heads will surely roll but we know that won't be the case.

All hail our King Power overlords!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I reckon we'll have some loophole ready to beat these charges.

I hope so anyway.

Recon Rudkin is up Tops loophole.

• Haha 3

Guest ChrisWalken456

Why are the club saying they're surprised when we've all been expecting it? 

3 minutes ago, Product of 84 said:

The failing to submit audited finances bit is the joke here. I think we were asked to submit our finances when the Premier League teams were and we've said no. As a Championship club we don't have to do that. We then plan to submit our finances when asked by the Championship (end of this month I think). 

So out defence is... Prem you can't charge us as you won't get out finances in time to do so and it would be unfair to punish teams (Forest) this season and us next for the same accounting period. And Championship its to late to charge us as we are now in compliance (sold a player or 2 in the account window early summer). 

Fun times. We might be dancing on a tightrope but with a bit of luck we might just be alright. 

Exactly my reading of the situation so they are going after us publicly instead. Compare and contrast that aggression towards us with the silence re: Man City and Chelsea. **** them both. 

• Like 2