Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ClaphamFox

Leicester 'could face points deduction next season'

2 hours ago, filbertway said:

Quite the pattern emerging...

Everton - Terrible ownership that wasted money

Forest - Terrible ownership that wasted money

Leicester ...

We did sign Liverpool's 4th choice for £12.5m when we were 'flush', then extended his contact and gave him a payraise after having seen fkk all. 

• Sad 1

On 18/03/2024 at 15:56, UniFox21 said:

Honestly I'm unsure if anyone knows or if they're all grasping at different straws. 

As per usual, Sky seem completely lost with what's happening 

Kaveh is a lovely guy but has the IQ of a half-eaten banana. Not surprised that he's surprised about anything involving numbers. 

• Haha 2

On another thread I asked who is in charge? Frankly it looks like Top will be the subject of barbs across asia as his footballclub is relegated then castigated... I wonder if the club is now too painful for him.

He should come out and explain the last few years and show he us committed.  I worry no one is at the wheel.

Edited by foxinsocks

58 minutes ago, Terraloon said:

How can it be abuse of process if it complies with the PL 22/23 rulebook ? 

We’re not obliged to supply the premier league with any information relating to the time spent in the EFL. Which naturally significantly impacts our finances, because we’re not a EPL team. They can’t just change the rules as they go along, originally they couldn’t touch us, but funnily enough after the EFL got shot down they come for a second bite of the cherry? 

No chance that’s legitimate. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

We’re not obliged to supply the premier league with any information relating to the time spent in the EFL. Which naturally significantly impacts our finances, because we’re not a EPL team. They can’t just change the rules as they go along, originally they couldn’t touch us, but funnily enough after the EFL got shot down they come for a second bite of the cherry? 

No chance that’s legitimate. 

At no time during the 22/23 year was LCFC a member of the EFL . That is the whole point

Edited by Terraloon

1 hour ago, Wymsey said:

Don't get the thoughts of some who say that Top / King Power want to leave the club behind, especially with their stadium expansion plans etc.

They’ve had permission for quite a while now…..

4 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

I think there’s a lot of misdirected anger about this. The problem is the shite ‘product’ that the PL has become, and the media-backed monopoly of top-tier teams.

1) Stop paying for ****ing Sky TV. It’s shit anyway. 

2) Fans of all clubs should be spitting venom at the ‘big six’ teams. When we play them we should be booing all of their players all match. We should be chanting about their twat owners and oil / blood money. We should be mocking them for being plastic shite, watched mainly by Far Eastern tourists. We should be dominating every phone in and every letters page and every forum with how much the big six cartel has ruined football and how much we hate them. **** talking about offside decisions and overlapping fullbacks, we need to shift the dialogue and let the people in control of the purse strings know that these clubs are ruining our game. We need to make it hell for those clubs, their owners and their fans. We need to make it taboo to even play for any of those teams. It should be socially unacceptable to support them (in my view it already is). There are more of us than them, and it’s about time we stood up and made it clear we’ve had enough.

It’s simple - we will not kowtow to the cartel anymore. If they’re not prepared to play nicely, they can piss off to some desert shithole to play exhibition games against Perez Madrid every week.

This is the answer. Time for the masses to be heard on this. Aspiring clubs are being punished for dreaming. 

That very thing is what makes it a beautiful game.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

I think there’s a lot of misdirected anger about this. The problem is the shite ‘product’ that the PL has become, and the media-backed monopoly of top-tier teams.

2) Fans of all clubs should be spitting venom at the ‘big six’ teams. When we play them we should be booing all of their players all match. We should be chanting about their twat owners and oil / blood money. We should be mocking them for being plastic shite, watched mainly by Far Eastern tourists. We should be dominating every phone in and every letters page and every forum with how much the big six cartel has ruined football and how much we hate them. **** talking about offside decisions and overlapping fullbacks, we need to shift the dialogue and let the people in control of the purse strings know that these clubs are ruining our game. We need to make it hell for those clubs, their owners and their fans. We need to make it taboo to even play for any of those teams. It should be socially unacceptable to support them (in my view it already is). There are more of us than them, and it’s about time we stood up and made it clear we’ve had enough.

It’s simple - we will not kowtow to the cartel anymore. If they’re not prepared to play nicely, they can piss off to some desert shithole to play exhibition games against Perez Madrid every week.

If away fans didn’t travel to the big six that would be a good statement. Wouldn’t happen though would it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

Fans need to be more active on this, absolutely. But we're a truly disorganised bunch. That's why I keep tagging @Foxes_Trust in these sorts of posts, because this is the exact thing they should be doing.

• Like 1

If a drug dealer has 4kg of cocaine in their house and the police bust in without a warrant, it gets thrown out in court because the evidence wasn’t obtained legally. Basically we’re trying the same approach with our accounts. Interesting to see what the ruling is on this. 

11 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

If a drug dealer has 4kg of cocaine in their house and the police bust in without a warrant, it gets thrown out in court because the evidence wasn’t obtained legally. Basically we’re trying the same approach with our accounts. Interesting to see what the ruling is on this. 

What do you want for 1kg please?

• Haha 2