Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Sunderland (A) Match Thread

Regarding FoxesHub:

I am actually getting really good video quality, all the way to the US.  Audio is muted as I am in a work meeting (Q&A section meeting).

• Haha 3

Just now, Muzzy_no7 said:

I think it’s more Ricardo we miss. 

And obviously Ndidi’s recoveries. 

Missing the two of them together is a real struggle, we have a system that Enzo wants to play and so much of our attacking threat starts with Vestergaard and Ricardo - miss one and we struggle, miss both and we get what was served up  on Saturday.

We almost got the perfect game now to play, away from home against an out of form team. Let’s hope we can get the win tonight and on the weekend, before we can reset after the break.

• Like 1

Just now, lcfcdamo said:

How on earth was that a foul what am absolute shocking decision 

Leeds and Ipswich aren’t winning yet so the ref has gotta try and even this one out in the meantime. 

We have gone from looking sharp and attacking to looking piss poor since we scored.

Got to be the manager, happens to often when we go ahead, taking our foot off the gas.

Edited by coolhandfox