Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Sunderland (A) Match Thread

We’re not playing with any authority like we have done at our best. We miss Vestergaard but not having Ricardo is a huge blow. Hamza is so incredibly passive on the ball and so we’re not able to play through the lines at all. 

What is with these refs! He’s let them off about 4 times in that half, that’s 4 potential attacks for us from very good positions! Soft as shit refs every fvckint week!

Just now, The Doctor said:

this refs a bit shit, basically a non contact sport with the "fouls" he's giving. Not the whole reason why this game has gone turgid but it doesn't help

Cost us 2 clear goalscoring opportunities 

Utterly garbage. Should've been out of site.. scored and then stopped playing 

Enzo wake these lads up. Get a 2nd and then they can 'preserve energy' not that they've used any up

Hope we don't rue sitting on a 1-0 lead. 

Reminds me of the Sheff Weds away game where it was the same scoreline and we spurned loads of chances and conceded last minute. Have to kill these teams off.

• Like 1

I’m watching on my phone can’t see details but it seems every time there’s a scrap for the ball, and we come away with the ball, they get a free kick?

• Like 1