Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Sunderland (A) Match Thread

5 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

Question to you all....... is anyone actually finding this game enjoyable???

It's a bog standard away performance. We're 1-0 up and winning. Is it a boring game. Yes but I genuinely couldn't care less. The result is more important.

Sunderland have barely attacked. We rarely look threatened. I'd rather be 1-0 up than 1-0 down.

There is a lot of people on here that seem to want Sunderland to score so they can jump on here and say I told you so.

Edited by TrickyTrevLeftPeg
  • Like 2

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

How can he stand on the touchline and believe this is the right way to approach a game given the squad he has?

Yes we are top but fvck me lets be honest Warnock/allardyce etc could sit top in this league with this squad

Jesus Christ give it a rest.

He's not on the pitch, he stood in the same way on the touchline when we were mullering Stoke, Plymouth, Hudds and the rest. You don't win every game 4-0 and dance your way to the title.

Just now, lcfcell said:

Best squad the championship has ever seen and this is how the manager has us playing. He’s a nice bloke but we play shit football 

Without Ricardo theres no one who can progress it to the final third 

Vardy has to be more intelligent there. The refs given them all match long. Any touch on their player was going to end up in a free kick to Sunderland.