Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Sunderland (A) Match Thread

Just now, Claridge said:

Terrible apart from 10 mins

I'd say 8 minutes, from 4 to 12 when we scored 

2 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Jesus Christ give it a rest.

He's not on the pitch, he stood in the same way on the touchline when we were mullering Stoke, Plymouth, Hudds and the rest. You don't win every game 4-0 and dance your way to the title.

We are top due to the quality of the squad and the state of the other 20 odd teams....for me his tactics have been questionable all season.

• Like 1

Just now, kingkisnorbo said:

All know where this is heading.

For an Enzo special

It's always a sad day to drop points.. we create chances and dominate the ball.. 

Just shut the crap up and win games.. what has he done to this team the last couple months.. suffocated any life the team had 

4 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

It's a bog standard away performance. We're 1-0 up and winning. Is it a boring game. Yes but I genuinely couldn't care less. The result is more important.

Sunderland have barely attacked. We rarely look threatened. I'd rather be 1-0 up than 1-0 down.

There is a lot of people on here that seem to want Sunderland to score so they can jump on here and say I told you so.

They just hit the cross bar and look like their going to be pressing for rest of the goal.

Some characteristically sublime commentary from Radio Leicester, 'shouts of shoot not given'.

Edited by Mark_w