Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Sunderland (A) Match Thread

This is just fing ridiculous we play casually throughout the first half and only a  one nil lead at HT so Sunderland still in it with nothing to lose and the crowd roaring them on, well done great tactical management there !!!

Just now, Ted Maul said:

I'm starting to lose patience with our approach to game management. These were here for the taking, comfortably.

Get on the front foot, demonstrate your superiority, score a goal then retreat into possession for possession's sake, invite the opposition on, watch them grow in confidence, concede late on. Rinse & repeat.

It speaks of a team shitting themselves 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iancognito said:

Bollocks, absolute bollocks. We've lost 4 players to injury and we've hit a rough patch. Nobody's suffocated anything. You're panicking because of Leeds being in form. Same as those cockwomble Saints fans asking for Russell Martin to be sacked the other day.

Hahaha I'm not panicking, nor am I asking for Enzo to be sacked. But obviously you're right, being  keyboard warrior and all that

But we have a far superior squad and this is unexceptable.

As for how it's going tonight.. just get the 3 points and move on.. but it's not playing that way.