Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Sunderland (A) Match Thread

Why can’t we make some substitutions and have a go at them again? 

We score one goal and then play patty cake with ourselves until the opponent equalizes and takes all momentum. Its maddening. 

People seem to be forgetting We've lost our last three in league so our form and confidence is going to be low. We need any decent result even if we just scrap for it. It's all about winning today. The performance is irrelevant. It's been disjoint and poor but I didn't expect us to be firing on all cylinders yet here we are winning.

Yet still the people on foxestalk feel we should be battering them and feel like they need to be entertained.

I really wouldn't want to be next to some of you in the trenches. Absolute doom mongers

• Like 2

1 minute ago, daverollo said:

This ref is absolutely garbage, blowing up for any contact on a Sunderland player. Games gone full on not contact with this clown. At last Wilf is on!

Seems to be one that reacts to crowd noise (that’s no dig at our Valiant travellers). Just pray there’s no physicality in our box

2 minutes ago, iancognito said:

You're trolling surely?

I heard people like you exist but didn't actually believe it until now. FML.

Read the other posts on this thread right now and then come back and tell me im the only one that questions his tactics.

Bore off happy clapper, bet you just loved Brendan right? lol