Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Sunderland (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, Simonb said:

Hahaha I'm not panicking, nor am I asking for Enzo to be sacked. But obviously you're right, being  keyboard warrior and all that

But we have a far superior squad and this is unexceptable.

As for how it's going tonight.. just get the 3 points and move on.. but it's not playing that way. 

You've been sucked into HMS piss the league that's all. Stats threads talking about record points etc. Having a superior squad does not guarantee anything. This division is full of old wrecks of clubs that had superior squads. We're missing Ricardo, missing Vestergaard and until a few mins ago we were missing Ndidi. Get your big girl pants on.

• Like 1

They are a million % gonna score - we stop playing at 1-0 every single bloody time - this team massively cheese me off - no idea what’s wrong with them - if they are the instructions coming from Enzo it’s even worse - if it’s the players just deciding to hang on for 1-0s they are mental - how many time have we seen this exact game this season 

• Like 1