Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Sunderland (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, jv1 said:

They are a million % gonna score - we stop playing at 1-0 every single bloody time - this team massively cheese me off - no idea what’s wrong with them - if they are the instructions coming from Enzo it’s even worse - if it’s the players just deciding to hang on for 1-0s they are mental - how many time have we seen this exact game this season 

Yep agree.****ing shite.We’re so predictable.

• Like 1

Dewsbury hall is p*ssing me off as well - absolutely crap - passing sloppy every time - chucking his arms around like it’s someone else’s fault - utter tosh 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

Fatawus defensive work rate is incredible. Chalk and cheese compared to Barnes.

Shane he can't attack like him.

4 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Read the other posts on this thread right now and then come back and tell me im the only one that questions his tactics.

Bore off happy clapper, bet you just loved Brendan right? lol

No. This guy is a world away from Brendan, and you can't handle it because you want Brian Deane and Scowie back up top for us.

Imagine quoting the match thread as back up for your worthless opinions.  The posters on here are the usual match day posters. Most of them were commenting like this in 2016 and wanted Pearson out in 2014.

Crawl back in your hole you moaning old tw@

• Haha 1

Just now, iancognito said:

You've been sucked into HMS piss the league that's all. Stats threads talking about record points etc. Having a superior squad does not guarantee anything. This division is full of old wrecks of clubs that had superior squads. We're missing Ricardo, missing Vestergaard and until a few mins ago we were missing Ndidi. Get your big girl pants on.

Haha tbh I never believed we'd break the points tally.. did expect us to play better though.

You make a valid point with regards to missing players (I dread it not having riccy involved)

With regards to the minor insults . I'd suggest you grow up or PM.. ain't really a forum for that sort of thing kid 👍