Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Sunderland (A) Match Thread

Just now, iancognito said:

Insults? Kid? C'mon.

There was a comparison to being a Southampton cockwomble  

I'm just playing with ya lad.. probably older than me anyway 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, don_danbury said:

this ref is proper shit tbf

Yeah, he's been lenient with Sunderland and been very harsh with us I feel.

Just now, Tommy Fresh said:

You said any half decent championship team would, so why haven't they?

Because we suddenly in recent weeks seem to have forgotten collectively how to play football. There have been times earlier in the year we've been fantastic, but the last 5 or so games pretty awful. Someone will give us a beating if we play this way much longer. 

Sunderland are absolutely woeful- ridiculously bad and we have given them every ounce of help to keep them in the game 

1 minute ago, Simonb said:

It really is.. I think over the course of the season we've adjusted ourselves down to their level 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

If an entire system depends on a certain player or players that you don’t have available to you… as a manager you need to adjust the team to what you do have.

The entire club is being built to a system. You work the players you have into the system. The system works. Outside of the first XI the system falters. You don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater. The problem is recruitment. The problem is KPFC.