Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Leicester City and PSR – Everything you need to know on EFL dispute, player sales, and what next

Posted (edited)

If its 15 points surely it would be more beneficial to put the holding company into Administration and take the 9 points?

We could have a situation where Everton go bust and we a 'punished' for trying to compete and they are 6 points clear, pure stupidity. 

What impact does going bust have on the 3 year thing? I'm presume that would be wiped too? Since the pevious companies affairs are not the fault of the new one? They should seriously look into this in the event the muppets give us more than 8 points. 

Edited by Foxin_Mad
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

If its 15 points surely it would be more beneficial to put the holding company into Administration and take the 9 points?

We could have a situation where Everton go bust and we a 'punished' for trying to compete and they are 6 points clear, pure stupidity. 

What impact does going bust have on the 3 year thing? I'm presume that would be wiped too? Since the pevious companies affairs are not the fault of the new one? They should seriously look into this in the event the muppets give us more than 8 points. 

Because administration in 2024/25 will not supercede the breach from 2022/23. It would be another 9 on top of it, but I suppose if it meant our owners walked away and took Rudkin with them then it would be something to consider.

44 minutes ago, trugerkem said:

I have said it in the other (many) threads on this subject but I’ll say it again for the last time hopefully … just wait and see instead of speculating over and over 

This is a forum. Speculating is what we do! 

• Like 1

People like Kieran Maguire have got a nice little number going on with PSR.

Like the peeps who do transfer news they have to keep rehashing stuff and making sound exciting.

We will not get more then 8 point and it will not be fast tracked.

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

Like the peeps who do transfer news they have to keep rehashing stuff and making sound exciting.

We won't get more than 8 points but it could be fast tracked as I think it would suit both the club and prem to have it sorted before the start of the season so I don't see us resisting that

1 minute ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

We won't get more than 8 points but it could be fast tracked as I think it would suit both the club and prem to have it sorted before the start of the season so I don't see us resisting that

Why would it suit the club?

1 minute ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

Because we know what position we are in rather than having an unknown points deduction hanging over our heads to potentially come in mid season

Didn't really harm Everton or Forest.

Club has been kick the can down the road as much as possible over the last 12 months, I can't see them changing their approach now.

Surely 15 points won’t stick, it’s all media scare mongering… 9 points still means administration, regardless of what the PL say. It will be 6 I think, that’s all they will get away with. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Surely 15 points won’t stick, it’s all media scare mongering… 9 points still means administration, regardless of what the PL say. It will be 6 I think, that’s all they will get away with. 

Its what the media love to do ...The truth is that nobody knows what will happen ..

13 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Its what the media love to do ...The truth is that nobody knows what will happen ..

It’s bollocks. Everton got docked 12 points initially, and they argued 9 is administration so they reduced it. 

So if they dock us 15, we should say we’ll give Everton the rest of their points…… it just doesn’t hold up. The media hate us because we pissed on the premier league by winning it, and the whole football infrastructure has been waiting for the opportunity to **** us in the arse…… this is why we’ve got legal backing, because they simply won’t get away with it. 

3 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

He’s also a Brighton fan and likes to suggest potential peril for other clubs which often ends up less serious than he suggests. Meanwhile his beloved Brighton win co stent praise for their highest profits cup™️

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ScotFox1 said:

As a matter of interest.. I wonder what other teams will also be in breach and facing points deductions?

I find it hard to believe that we will be the only ones in trouble, and if there are, perhaps our chances of survival next season will be better than the media would have us believe.

All in all.. it's such a dog's mess.  Money has ruined the game.

everyone in the premier league is starting on -15 points next season.

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

It’s bollocks. Everton got docked 12 points initially, and they argued 9 is administration so they reduced it. 

So if they dock us 15, we should say we’ll give Everton the rest of their points…… it just doesn’t hold up. The media hate us because we pissed on the premier league by winning it, and the whole football infrastructure has been waiting for the opportunity to **** us in the arse…… this is why we’ve got legal backing, because they simply won’t get away with it. 

We got ourselves in the shit.

Can't really blame the media or the footballingworld. 

The media have been very pro Leicester since we won the league, as has the football world so not really sure where you think the big vendetta is? 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Club has been kick the can down the road as much as possible over the last 12 months, I can't see them changing their approach now.

Hmm maybe I just think it would be a pointless fight by the club and just annoy the epl more unnecessarily 

7 hours ago, themightyfin said:

We got ourselves in the shit.

Can't really blame the media or the footballingworld. 

The media have been very pro Leicester since we won the league, as has the football world so not really sure where you think the big vendetta is? 

It’s the scare mongering they’re currently doing… talk of 15 points is madness, because it can’t be done….. that’s what is pissing me off, whilst Man City will get away with the lot. They seem hell bent on crippling the teams they can get at.

11 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

40 minutes ago, Marky mark said:

Didn’t harm notts forest or Everton because of the standard of the bottom three 

as piss poor as it’s ever been 

for us 6-8 points might be harder 

The standard of the bottom 8 is pretty dreadful, it has been for years, I still maintain we’re better than Forest, Ipswich, Southampton, Brentford and Bournemouth now….. in fact, I think us (depending on how the points come, when they come, and how we react to them) Ipswich and Southampton stand a chance of staying up together. Because I think Bournemouth, Brentford, Forest and even Fulham could all potentially be that bad….. I’ve got a feeling Brighton will struggle this year too, as I imagine they’re about to be savaged by the top 10 clubs. 

Relegation is wide open for me, we’re just an easy pick because of the potential points deduction. 

• Like 2

It's all Ai, clickbait, scroll down to find a non story but we've made you see a hundred adverts rubbish. 

The facts remain the same. We were shafted by a want-a-away manager with a team full of 'stars' running their contracts down. The system will change as it obviously doesn't work.

In the meantime the fear for the Premier League is that a points deduction will cost them millions in legal issues if a team goes down having had x amount of points deducted. That's why the previous deductions have been magically calculated to give the teams the best possible chance to survive. 

As for survival- I've said numerous times I think our squad last season will be stronger than this coming season's squad. However, if we can get a manager in that brings what we've got together, gets our best players playing then we might just be alright.