Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Hull (A) Match-Thread

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

I really hope we don't immediately slow the game down again, these will crumble if we get at them. We can control the ball aggressively...

Our strengths definitely lye on the front foot 

4 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

I hate this club 

The fans running crap non exsistence commentary through the game  is the problem…Just set on negative..we make several chances which fans don’t see,

we create movement which we think don’t count,because we were writing bunk.

Just now, Lionator said:

Given their press, patience really is the key thing today. SURELY, they will tire. As we’ve seen once it’s a bit unstructured they’re loose.

I'm not sure they are going to be THAT tired to be honest, our opening 30 minutes half the hull squad were walking left to right as we shifted the ball across because it was so slow. I expect their wingers/fullbacks might need to be changed though as they have put in a good shift.

Just now, J.Lisemore said:

We need to be more direct now as per the 2nd goal, we have the pace on the field to make it effective. Less f***ing around with it and get at them. 

I'm sick to the back teeth of this style of football it bores the arse off you. Trouble is it's all the trend now.

• Like 1