Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Hull (A) Match-Thread

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

A top/strong coach would hook faes at HT 

not sure how we adjust our back 2 for pace if we do though 

Nelson makes more sense than Coady, he has pace, if not the experience

edit  There be a hole in my masterplan it seems.....

Edited by Dahnsouff

Agree re Wout - not his day, needs hooked.

Was going to say Yunus was a let down the first half hour, especially that shot when Vardy was in space, but he's grown into the game and I'd leave him on if he isn't injured.

Hermansen, Vardy, Vestergaard, KDH and Fatawu very good, though, and I thought we had the better of the game, so far.

Ref not the best so far.

• Like 1

I now know how painful it is to perform a full swing air punch celebrating Jamies goals. Especially when there is a 1950s metal food mixer that saw service as a tank in the soviet army sitting on the table. Unseen. 

• Haha 1

Just now, FOXSE said:

Mavididi has bee fouled at least 5 times and not been given a free kick. Ridiculous referee.

Wow yeah, he seems to just be getting picked on every game now by people on here, Fatawu on the other side is playing pretty well with some decent crosses, but it doesnt mean Mavididi has been dreadful, like you said he keeps getting fouled and isnt seeing much of the ball anyway.

Not a great 1st half. 
This is arguably our toughest game remaining.

A draw isn’t a disaster.

Our bench is good, correct changes could be crucial in getting the win.

Stay positive.

• Like 1

Definitely need experience in this game now with Coady. Calm the heads and talk to the midfield. 

Mav needs to be replaced. Let's hope Ndidi can hit top form quickly. We need prime Ndidi back. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigGibbo said:

What even was that from Faes? He has the composure and movement of a daddy long legs!

Not just him though is it?  I agree by the way. Whole team has fell off its wrist. I can’t even put my finger on it to be honest. Yes our tactics have been sussed and countered, but the players we have are better than 99% of the rest of the league. No confidence, little to no belief. It’s awful. And yet it’s still in our hands. Let’s all just hope for a better 2nd half. 

• Like 2

Fae'rce had to come off. Thank goodness for that booking. Coady on for him please. 

Our best chance is a half baked swinging cross, or ball off someones backside. 

Can we have some aggresive creativit play. Like we actually trying to create chances. 

My word. Imagine this football in the Prem, IF we go up. 

• Sad 1

You’d like to think that a team at the top of the table would play a lot better and with more creativity and attacking incision than this. As for the defence, the way we play I just don’t trust them not to gift the opposition a goal. 

• Like 1

Guest ChrisWalken456

No sharpness about us whatsoever today. We really need a way to mix things up.