Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Hull (A) Match-Thread

4 minutes ago, trooky said:

Every ****er is moaning, but I'd love to know what they'd do different.

Midfield too light , what ****ing options have we got on the bench?

We've 3 centre backs, 2 strikers and a keeper on the bench yet people will moan about Enzo's substitution and game management.

What the **** he's supposed to do, the geriatric Albrighton isn't the answer otherwise he'd start.

NOT play a possession based system with players that struggle to hold the ball under pressure. We have more than enough quality to put this game to bed. 
I understand your points about the midfield being light etc, I get all of that, but why oh why have so many fans convinced themselves that this is simply the ONLY way to play, and nobody else could do anything differently without losing every remaining game.

We are very clearly playing a system that we make far too many simple mistakes trying to play.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Lionator said:

Nobody is hyping us, I can assure you of that.

Well basically everyone had us as already promoted and scoffed at the idea of us not winning the league by a country mile. Since then we've been doggo. Don't look like we're even trying in games anymore. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Why should we have to kick the ball out when its not a head injury, and why has the ref stopped the game for it. Its an absolute joke! 

And then Winks gets a head injury and allows the game to go on. Unreal! 

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

NOT play a possession based system with players that struggle to hold the ball under pressure. We have more than enough quality to put this game to bed. 
I understand your points about the midfield being light etc, I get all of that, but why oh why have so many fans convinced themselves that this is simply the ONLY way to play, and nobody else could do anything differently without losing every remaining game.

We are very clearly playing a system that we make far too many simple mistakes trying to play.

How many teams do you think would happily take possession from us? Not many