Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Hull (A) Match-Thread

2 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

NOT play a possession based system with players that struggle to hold the ball under pressure. We have more than enough quality to put this game to bed. 
I understand your points about the midfield being light etc, I get all of that, but why oh why have so many fans convinced themselves that this is simply the ONLY way to play, and nobody else could do anything differently without losing every remaining game.

We are very clearly playing a system that we make far too many simple mistakes trying to play.

So what system should we play? 

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Because Albrighton doesn't offer anything but a cross nobody can get on the end of? 

Genuine question but could Cannon offer something in the air if we needed it? He seems quite strong to be honest. 

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

NOT play a possession based system with players that struggle to hold the ball under pressure. We have more than enough quality to put this game to bed. 
I understand your points about the midfield being light etc, I get all of that, but why oh why have so many fans convinced themselves that this is simply the ONLY way to play, and nobody else could do anything differently without losing every remaining game.

We are very clearly playing a system that we make far too many simple mistakes trying to play.

Because it's Enzo style of play, it's is philosophy and how he knows how to coach. If we want a direct style then we should never have appointed Enzo as a manager