Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Hull (A) Match-Thread

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Genuine question but could Cannon offer something in the air if we needed it? He seems quite strong to be honest. 

Possibly. We haven't really given it a chance to be fair. But there's not point on just flinging on Albrighton and just that you know what I mean? 

• Like 1

Just now, Itsthejoeker said:

Hahahahah streams so off we’ve got people pissed and celebrating at the same time

And posters editing their pissed posts to celebrating posts :ph34r:

hope the leicester players paid for tickets because the defense is just standiing and watching

even more bizarre hull stood and watched 30 seconds later while vardy scored

Just now, trooky said:

Fans should support their team, get behind the manager and players and stop ****ing moaning so much.

The team needs the fans to get them over the line

I dont think they're reading foxestalk mate. 

Although that would explain some on the play.

Just now, StanSP said:

Love when this happens lol

Timing of people's streams lol

Was just about to screenshot that and post this lol lol

Hilarious. 

• Haha 1

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

Possibly. We haven't really given it a chance to be fair. But there's not point on just flinging on Albrighton and just that you know what I mean? 

Can't disagree with you there, I'd much rather see us just play how we did in that passage of play, maybe not all the time, but we clearly have the quality to switch it on like we just did to equalise, more of that intensity and we won't need to worry about Albrighton coming on 

• Like 1