Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

FA Cup: Chelsea (A) Match-Thread

2 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Dont get Enzo’s fascination with Daka, cant remember him doing anything since AFCON. Cannon at least knows where the net is.

Cannon has the movement and off the ball ability of a goldfish though. 

Just now, Bob Hazels shorts said:

Blind faith by Enzo in believing a player not wanted by Watford can play a double role

Role is specific for an exceptional player

Faes can’t cover CB and the vacant big hole at RB

The centre back that is covering needs pace. Something Faes doesn’t have. 

It's good to get a clear look at where we are in terms of player quality and tactics against good-average PL competition.

If we go up, we will have to be capable of taking points off sides like this in order to stay up.  To no fan's surprise, we are a long way short.  Eyes need to open in the front office to the size of the task, and the large number of positions we need to improve.  And Enzo's eyes need to open to the obvious fact that holding to a philosophy does not mean playing exactly the same way every time, without considering how your players match up to their opponents.

So I hope this result is made useful.  Nobody but Man City or Liverpool is going to win this Cup anyway.

2 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Dont get Enzo’s fascination with Daka, cant remember him doing anything since AFCON. Cannon at least knows where the net is.

Yeah I'd have Cannon on along with Albrighton and drag both our wingers off and put Daka wide. KDH has done more down the left than Mavididi. 

Just now, Vazman said:

4th Feb Chelsea v Wolves, Wolves win 4 to 2 away, your argument holds zero substance, I dont expect  to win I expect too see a decent performance that's all

Well, firstly that post makes no sense, and secondly, the performance hasn’t been that bad. 

Chelsea are having an off season, but man for man they’re ****ing better than us, and better than wolves. We’ve not played that badly at all, we’ve made some poor mistakes and have been punished for them. 

I fully expected us to lose, but we’re actually doing better than I thought in all honesty, we’ve played some nice football, just haven’t been able to impose ourselves as we would like.

• Like 2

The problem with this team is, and it's been a problem for Leicester for years, is that when results start going against us, we can't drag ourselves out of the mindset that creates.

We don't go on bad runs that last half a dozen games or so, we go on bad runs that last half a season or more.

There is absolutely no doubt that we have gotten progressively worse after a flying first half of the season, and it shows no sign of slowing down.

Guest Col city fan

Where is Mavididi today ffs! 
Now we are seeing what other clubs have let him go. Utterly anonymous 

3 minutes ago, Sly said:

Cannon has the movement and off the ball ability of a goldfish though. 

He shoots on sight as well, that's a big no no

Just now, Tuna said:

He shoots on sight as well, that's a big no no

His shooting is actually okay

Bloosy hell, we’ve scored !!