Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

FA Cup: Chelsea (A) Match-Thread

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Well, firstly that post makes no sense, and secondly, the performance hasn’t been that bad. 

Chelsea are having an off season, but man for man they’re ****ing better than us, and better than wolves. We’ve not played that badly at all, we’ve made some poor mistakes and have been punished for them. 

I fully expected us to lose, but we’re actually doing better than I thought in all honesty, we’ve played some nice football, just haven’t been able to impose ourselves as we would like.

Your argument is Chelsea are some how 10 times better than Wolves, I'm merely pointing out Wolves beat Chelsea at Stamford bridge in February comfortably, anyway we are back in it with some hideous play by Chelsea and hope we can capitalise on it enjoy the match.

2 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Your first time?... really?

That shocks me.

The guy doesn't convince me one bit.

Awful style of football.

Substitutions (or lack of them) mostly baffling to put it mildly.

No plan B whatsoever when things need a shake up.

Inherited a squad that should have won the championship at a canter!

He's not the Manager for us next season, whatever division we end up in.

We’re top of the league and in the FA Cup quarter final mate

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, when_you're_smiling said:

“If they keep scoring own goals like that there’s a chance Leicester could get back into this.” - Great commentary.

Yep, and “Coventry can be an inspiration to Leicester”

• Haha 1