Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Bristol City (A) Match-Thread

Never mind the manager this squad needs to wake up. Too many with their shoulders dropped and heads hanging. Confidence is utterly shot, too many trying flicks instead of doing the basics.

Could end up as low as fourth if they don't pick their games up.

• Like 2

This team has lost it. 

Enzo isn’t going to get the job done, he’s got to go, I’d take a risk on Steve Cooper for the last few games. We’re not getting anywhere near the top two with this type of management. 

Teams gone. 

• Haha 1

I think this might be the most frustrated I've ever been watching us play. The lack of drive and the missed chances are on the players.

But waiting so long to make subs is on Enzo. It's indefensible considering how they've played. Really do start to question him at times like now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tommy Fresh said:

It was very shit, but do you ever say anything positive about the bloke ever? Pretty sure I only ever see you mention him when he does something honking

That's cos he doesn't do a lot good. 

I'm sure I have praised him before. Probably in the Bournemouth game as i recall he did well then. Got a good block in earlier when Vestergaard got turned.

But he's hardly consistently good is he? 

Edited by StanSP

Just now, Tazfox said:

Vardy shouldn't get away without criticism too

Two golden chances not taken. If Daka had missed those chances he would be crucified

Absolutely. He's cost us the game, let's be honest 

• Like 2

We ain't winning the play offs, these players are done. Absolutely shocking that we've thrown away such a lead. Worse than Rodgers bottling top 4 twice. The LCFC roller coaster continues. 

• Like 3

She’s be lucky to even have the energy to get to the pace of the game and be in the 18 yard area. Probably be struggling to get to the pen area more like and can’t keep up with the pace of the game. Such fake ness 

Just now, CrispinLA in Texas said:

He loves Hamza and Faes while we've got 10's of millions of talent who are eager to get a game in Coady and Soutter on the bench......we are now a laughing stock by the rest of the league 

steady on chap…

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

What’s happening Suzy! Has a talk dark Spaniard arrived at your front door???

If so. Go enjoy yourself.