Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Bristol City (A) Match-Thread

Just now, Finnegan said:

The tactics and style of play aren't the problem. 

The problem is the general malaise and wavering confidence that's completely crept in to the squad pretty much since the new year. 

They are definitely a factor but this isn't even Enzo ball. We're less patient in our own half now and then slowing it down massively when we attack. Needs to be the other way around.

Players look a bit lost

Just now, MPH said:

Faes was literally checking the label for the size of shorts he was wearing..

Outside the box. Commentator talked about a clip. I don't see it. 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

The tactics and style of play aren't the problem. 

The problem is the general malaise and wavering confidence that's completely crept in to the squad pretty much since the new year. 

I was really hoping Enzo would be able to reset both the tactical basics and the mindset during the break.

But this is exactly the same football we've been watching for a month and a half.

• Like 1

It’s fair to say our current plight is likely a mentality issue - but isn’t it down to the manager to address that? Be that through man management skills, or adapting the style of play to a more pragmatic one the players feel more confident in executing?

1 minute ago, TheGoldenGod said:

Better than Yannik the PL no doubt! Neither probably good enough next year though.

Probs but just not somebody I can imagine anybody loving. He's calamitous and even his best isn't amazing (still much better than he's showing)