Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Bristol City (A) Match-Thread

5 minutes ago, filbertway said:

I feel like had it been the other way round you wouldn't be saying the same haha

The faes one is definitely a pen for me. Grabbing his shorts, wrong side of him and clips him.

Maybe the hamza one but they were grabbing each other. 

Just now, Noahfence said:

God help us then 

I feel like if a manager just said. Get ball and run then cross or shoot, mav would look electric.

You can see the cogs whirring in him and Fatawu when they get the ball looking for a specific pattern of play

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KingsX said:

I was really hoping Enzo would be able to reset both the tactical basics and the mindset during the break.

But this is exactly the same football we've been watching for a month and a half.

Yeah that's the biggest worry. 

I think we need more than a break, we need a weekend to go our way. 

We need a comfortable win and for Ipswich or Leeds to stumble, something actually tangible to give the players confidence. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 2

Still don’t like this female commentator it’s like she does says things written off a sheet and has no original insights whatsoever. My cat (who is currently asleep could do better). 

• Thanks 1

Choudary has absolutely zero footballing intelligence defensively. Unless he's sprinting back at full pace for a ball he hasn't got a clue where he should be, who to close down or mark.

Add that to his below average ability on the ball, I dont see how the man is playing regularly for a team above league one.

Just now, Ely fox said:

Still don’t like this female commentator it’s like she does says things written off a sheet and has no original insights whatsoever. My cat (who is currently asleep could do better). 

She's from Leicester 

Just now, filbertway said:

Choudary has absolutely zero footballing intelligence defensively. Unless he's sprinting back at full pace for a ball he hasn't got a clue where he should be, who to close down or mark.

Add that to his below average ability on the ball, I dont see how the man is playing regularly for a team above league one.

God imagine if Mike Ashley hadn't been a tight arse and we could have dumped him on steve bruces newcastle.