Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Bristol City (A) Match-Thread

1 minute ago, Ely fox said:

Still don’t like this female commentator it’s like she does says things written off a sheet and has no original insights whatsoever. My cat (who is currently asleep could do better). 

Haha thats par for the course for all the sky sports co comms.  They're all woeful. 

Hinchcliffe and goodman are appalling.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ely fox said:

Still don’t like this female commentator it’s like she does says things written off a sheet and has no original insights whatsoever. My cat (who is currently asleep could do better). 

Thought it was just me, gets right on my tits! Always does, particularly when she she says 'I would have done it like'. They really do think they've played at a good level don't they!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, The Doctor said:

God imagine if Mike Ashley hadn't been a tight arse and we could have dumped him on steve bruces newcastle.

Watford and Newcastle have both dodged a bullet.

Hes gonna be with us till he retires, feet well and truly under the table and knows he won't get a better wedge anywhere else.