Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Bristol City (A) Match-Thread

Just now, egg_fried_rice said:

Don’t know if it’s just a projection, but people banging on about the commentator given our very worrisome performances on and off the pitch should be literally bottom of anyone’s list of concerns lol very revealing.

She is no worse than Hinchcliffe or Don Goodman

• Like 1

You'd hope Ricardo can at least play half an hour at the very least. Will make such a difference. 

Bristol City have congested the midfield but you'd expect our passing to be miles better than it has been so far. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Outside the box. Commentator talked about a clip. I don't see it. 

It should have still been a free kick if that’s the case and at least a yellow….

5 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Thought it was just me, gets right on my tits! Always does, particularly when she she says 'I would have done it like'. They really do think they've played at a good level don't they!

Interesting question the Women’s National Team against the men’s first team of Cambridge United. A FULL on game for money bonuses. What’s the final score? 

Just now, coolhandfox said:

The lack wide options is killing us.

It's the wide options themselves being lacklustre. 

Mavididi seeing a lot of the ball but hasn't been productive with it. 

Fatawu less so. 

We don't seem in a hurry to get up the pitch when we get the ball. Vardy can be so isolated at times. He's great but I'm not sure what more he can do by himself.

We need riccy on to take charge of the game.. this is one of the worst games of football I've watched in a looong time.. Two crap teams 

Fatawu and mavididi been awful.. kdh non existant

• Like 1