Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Bristol City (A) Match-Thread

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Do think Fatawu and Mavididi are both victims of their own success tbf. 

Start of the season it seemed like everyone wanted to defend very narrow against us. Our wide players got so much time and space to work with. 

As soon as people realised the quality they had they've been marked extensively. A minute ago Mavididi was three on one down that channel and we don't have a full back threatening to overlap. 

With Doyle and Ricardo we've got two greater passers behind who can then exploit the gaps that are elsewhere and pick out free players. 

JJ and Hamza generally gonna do that less.

There’s nothing like the sight of Hamza on the ball with his head up, picking out a runner with a brilliant through ball.

Happens exactly as often as a solar eclipse, but far less predictable.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Not great.

Did I see that stat that's the most shots Bristol City have had in a 1st half all season?

Isn't the way we play supposed to limit their chances, shots and play?

Allows us to control the game apparently 

• Like 1

Piss poor game, basically no running to support players, KDH looks like he's jus counting down the minutes until he leaves and you'd wish we could do the same for Faes and Choudhury.

Get Ricky on, I'd be considering Wanya for the sake of some work rate as well tbh

• Like 2

I’m at West Midlands Safari Park, with zero signal and a sore Achilles. 

Bu the sound of it, I’m winning not being able to watch this game. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Ricey said:

They are coming at us, which in theory should suit us, but we are just devoid of any confidence or composure.

Yep, we've lost the buzz to even counter attack at will. It should suit us, but we don't seem to want to get forward like before. 

2 minutes ago, MPH said:

I reckon with a couple of tweaks, we could absolutely control the second half..

Yeah, but it's Enzo.

You've got another 35, 40 minutes to wait until the reminder on his phone pings.

Edited by adejo92

For the life of me I can't see how the Faes can be a Belgian International. He shouldn't be starting in this side let alone Belguims. For christ sake put Coady in. The confidence in this side is through the fkin floor. Unless something changes drastically in the next 45 the best we can hope for is 0-0.