Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Bristol City (A) Match-Thread

Just now, Fazzer 7 said:

For the life of me I can't see how the Faes can be a Belgian International. He shouldn't be starting in this side let alone Belguims. For christ sake put Coady in. The confidence in this side is through the fkin floor. Unless something changes drastically in the next 45 the best we can hope for is 0-0.

Because Belgium are a poor side nowdays  ... but still managed to nearly beat a Southgate team!

2 minutes ago, lozzyblue fox said:

His style of play and not switching players when there's obviously things not working.

The style of play which (as people are so fond of pointing out) had us 12/15/29 points clear at one stage. And which players are you switching? Of the bench there's only a nearly fit Ricardo for Hamza and Coady for Faes that I'd change.

Guest Col city fan

Very poor half and if we had VAR, they’d have had a penalty.

Gotta be careful, they’ve been better than us so far 

1 minute ago, Mark said:

It’s been the same for months but the genius in charge won’t do anything about it, let the full back overlap, give the opposition something different to think about and the winger more space. But oh no, we can’t do anything like that.

That would require passing the ball out of the back quicker rather than stopping, passing back and blasting the ball to a marked KDH.

Why are we so lethargic in these 1st half's?

Vardy looks to be the only one busting a gut.

Making a team on a bad run look half decent and could half been down if a penalty was given ( both close but could've been given)

Like Sunderland all over again , where we were awful, they were on a shocking run and we were  lucky to win 

It's uninspiring to say the least. 

I'd be tempted to try to get Winks on the ball further up the pitch ! At the moment we are lacking any creativity and he could help to solve that problem. 

Horrible to watch - we have well and truly lost the plot - what on earth is faes doing - both wingers are useless - honestly that’s up there with the worst 45mins of this season and there have been plenty of them - absolutely honking 

45 plus mins and not one shot on goal. We have been dire since Christmas and seem no sign of any improvement. It's just the same tired style of play week in week out.

Given the quality we have available we should be blowing teams away but we just seemed to have lost the plot or is there even one.

Unless there drastic improvement in the rest of the season I can't see us getting promotion and at the moment we don't deserve to be 

• Like 2