Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Bristol City (A) Match-Thread

6 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Terrible half, lucky not to be a goal or two down with the penalty shouts.

45 minutes to save the season because if we fail to win here I reckon we're ending up in the POs.

... And frankly losing easily in the playoffs, this performance is sadly typical of our late season efforts and is totally unacceptable from the players and coach.

Not a single shot on target is appalling.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iancognito said:

No doubting we've surrendered the lead because of poor form but for 30 games we're so good we're talking points records. This happens to every football team, dips in confidence, form drops etc. Do you drop a successful style because of 4/5 bad games or do you try to get that confidence back? Bit late to be changing styles and formations when we're ¾ of the way through.

I think most successful managers need to be dynamic enough to have different styles of play, but I guess time will tell.

Just now, iancognito said:

TBF he was immense at Chelsea but league-wise yep he's looked knackered

So in other words he's only putting in effort against prem teams... to get a move out. Bench the ****er

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, weller54 said:

Our man of the match against Chelsea wasn't he?

Amazing how he can play when he's in the shop window during a week when everyone was told he would be sold in the summer...