Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Bristol City (A) Match-Thread

Nothing more than we deserve.. vardy wasteful and Enzo clueless.. usually a team fails when the manager loses the team ... our issue is the managers suffocated them.. no freedom, too scared to have a go

• Like 4

Just now, beepee1984 said:

Now Ezno is talking to his bench

Too F***ing late - 4 defeats in a row and Enzo is to blame... How ever good he was at the beginning of the season, he is not learning from his mistakes.

I want him to stay and I want to support him, but I want him to show that he wants to improve and develop as a Manager

Beat Sunderland and drew at hull in the last two league games?

• Like 1

As soon as you allow someone that time and space to set themself on the edge of the box you’re inviting trouble.

Looks like momentum isn’t going to come back after the international break. We’ll amble into the playoffs in 4th if we’re not careful. 

6 minutes ago, Sly said:

We don’t have the cash for that! 

We have the cash to put the current caretaker in charge which would get more out of this team than this fraud 

6 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Yea get Cannon on! Someone tell him to get peddling from home!

6 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

Cannon is injured

My bad. Forgive me for having lost interest as much as the players have.