Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Bristol City (A) Match-Thread

32 minutes ago, Onions said:

Let’s see if our Italian Brendan Rodgers has developed a plan B, because we’ve been truly found out recently. 

Called it. Again. 

Get rid of him. Pearson got 102 points in this league, and didnt pass it sideways non-stop 

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

I'm genuinely just embarrassed. This is sincerely the most impressive bottle job in modern football history. 

To be 17 points clear of Leeds, to then end up in the play-offs would be an astounding effort tbf

Just now, StanSP said:

It's just simple defending. Any player with a bit of intelligence closes a player down on the edge of the box. 

Gifted it to them pretty much. 

It was very shit, but do you ever say anything positive about the bloke ever? Pretty sure I only ever see you mention him when he does something honking

1 minute ago, sbfox said:

Only club in the country that could be top and still have fans thinking this. Deluded. 

We're not top though are we. Probably out of the automatic spots tonight. From the position we were in that is a shocking drop off. 

• Like 2

Just now, Dr The Singh said:

We had chances,

That’s the most frustrating thing. We could’ve scored 4 but I have no faith we will score more than 2 in any game anymore

• Like 1