Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Bristol City (A) Match-Thread

Just now, jayfox26 said:

We ain't winning the play offs, these players are done. Absolutely shocking that we've thrown away such a lead. Worse than Rodgers bottling top 4 twice. The LCFC roller coaster continues. 

not worse than Bodgers but rest correct

Just now, StanSP said:

That's cos he doesn't do a lot good. 

I'm sure I have praised him before. Probably in the Bournemouth game as i recall he did well then. Got a good block in earlier when Vestergaard got turned.

But he's hardly consistently good is he? 

Before that goal he was probably the only player coming out of this with any credit

Just now, jayfox26 said:

We ain't winning the play offs, these players are done. Absolutely shocking that we've thrown away such a lead. Worse than Rodgers bottling top 4 twice. The LCFC roller coaster continues. 

It’s part of our DNA now

4 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Good, cos we'll be here for a long time. Firesale in the summer and we'll be mid table championship shite for years to come. 

Firesale then a bit of league one!

Edited by cropstonfox

Just now, Tommy Fresh said:

Before that goal he was probably the only player coming out of this with any credit

Really?! 

We have different views on his performance then lol

Agree to disagree... 

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

Beat Sunderland and drew at hull in the last two league games?

Ha Ha, sorry international break must have screwed with my memory.

You are right 4 points from a possible 21 is the correct description of our poor form - and I'm still want to see the manager develop and He is part of the cause of this poor form

1 minute ago, Hales said:

I am actually beyond caring 😔 if they dont care why should we 😡

I feel sorry for the ST holders and the people that travel.But we’re too predictable now and getting found out all the time.I know it’s worked,but have never liked the Enzo way.I think we’ll be lucky to go up automatically.Thats not being negative,but I think Leeds,Southampton and Ipswich are a better bet.

• Like 2

I'm a fan of Enzo but f**k me he is frustrating the life out of me lately 

This is the biggest bottling of a league title we will ever see, and all of us are going to have to sit and swallow it 

• Like 4