Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingsX

Bristol City 1 - 0 LCFC Post Match Thread

4 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

happened to us a fair bit during this run tbf, did the same again Boro, QPR and Leeds

enough chances but wasteful isnt even the word

Vardy should have had a hattrick

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Number 6 said:

The spell before the Bristol goal was a little better and we should have got a goal, but we did nothing once we went behind. We're performing like a relegation battler.

I disagree. A relegation battler shows some fight and passion, but they just aren't good enough. We're the exact opposite; good enough, but no fight and passion.

• Like 1

I genuinely cannot remember a performance as bad as Fatawu’s was today. Ineffective, turned possession over needlessly, and the amount of times the ball goes out of play around him is beyond bonkers, is he not anticipating, does he not pay attention I don’t get it!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, george55 said:

SHIT AGAIN I SEE NOUTS CHANGES IN PAST 3 MONTHS WHEN I FIRST STARTED THROWING MY DUMBY OUT MY PRAM.HE AINT GOT A CLUE KEEP PLAYING VARDY WHO COULD AD 3 WHEN U START RELYING ON LIKES OF HIM YOUR GOT ISSUES OK HE GOT A COUPLE LAST TIME OUT I THINK BUT ID GOT THEM BK IN THE DAY AFTER GOINMG TO WORK FOR 5 DAYS ,WELL ITS PLAY OFFS NOW AND THE WAY THERE PLAYING CANT SEE THAT IN FACT IF THERE WERE DOWN THE OTHER END I THINK BE FAVORITES TO GO DOWN, HE NEEDS TO GO ITS NOT GOT A CLUE COMPLETE UTTER IDIOT BRINGS PLAYERS ON WITH WAT 12/15 MINUTES HOPEING TO CHANGE A GAME TRYING BUYING SOMEONE THAT CAN PUT THE BALL IN BK OF THE NET ,ID KEEP ONE PLAYER OUT THAT LOT AND THATS THE GOAL KEEP REST ARE SHIT MUST BE 3RD FAVORITES NOW 

No need to shout, mate. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Vardy should have had a hattrick

He needs to accept we lost this game because of his missed chances.

If it was Daka you’d see about 4 new threads about how shit he is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Clarkey123 said:

How you can leave fatawu on for the full game desperately needing a win is criminal 

Fatawu, Mavadidi and Faes have been off it for weeks, but play each week.

No jeopardy for their position breeds lethargy and complacency, which is what we've got.

Manager has stopped managing. 

• Like 1

Just now, LcFc_Smiv said:

I genuinely cannot remember a performance as bad as Fatawu’s was today. Ineffective, turned possession over needlessly, and the amount of times the ball goes out of play around him is beyond bonkers, is he not anticipating, does he not pay attention I don’t get it!

KDH's today, Mavididi's for about the last 3 month, Faes most weeks, Choudhury every game bar one at Newcastle ever.. There's a few you can have a look at pal!

There is no fight or plan b in this set up. 

We look so casual and self-entitled. Fair play to Bristol, thought they were better overall and put in more to get the win. 

The last few weeks has been like watching a slow death. Just like last season when we all knew it was crumbling. 

There’s no doubt in my mind we’ve blown the top 2 spots now. And that means no promotion as there’s NO CHANCE we have enough fight to drag ourselves through the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, Dave Fishwick said:

I imagine a lot of the players will have got complacent, thought we were pretty much promoted. Soon as you slack off that tiny bit its hard to get it back

I think that's a sound point

Just now, UniFox21 said:

I just don't understand how we've missed so many clear cut chances again 

It's incredible when you put them all together, QPR, Boro, Leeds, today, staggering

Just now, CaliFOXnia said:

KDH's today, Mavididi's for about the last 3 month, Faes most weeks, Choudhury every game bar one at Newcastle ever.. There's a few you can have a look at pal!

I don’t disagree, but the magnitude of Fatawus today was worse than anything I’ve seen for a long long time. 

17 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

I said on 65 minutes I'm mentally preparing for the usual poor end to the game.

Then we conceded, and I had absolutely no faith we'd make Bristol work for it.

We must be the easiest teams in the football league to close a win out against. 

All of that is one thing, but what concerns me more is the poor performances right across the pitch. Every single one of them out there played like they had their boots on the wrong foot. Would love to know our pass completion percentage.

Special mentions for Mavididi, KDH, and James Justin who were so poor that it took some doing to be that bad and avoid match fixing charges.

Don't forget Faes and Fatawu. I mean, Fatawu didn't get a single thing right all game long. Neither winger has been any good for ages. Vardy also had a nightmare. And our defence, and its lack of positional discipline or physicality, is astounding. Especially when you have Ricardo, Coady, Souttar, Doyle as options. The manager's game-management, like the predictability and inflexibility of his system, was bordering on unforgivable.