Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Sack him

Look you can have a bad game, but when you blow a massive lead and with players making the same mistakes each game you can’t put that down to bad luck. It is a poor mentality and there is no desire to change things 

3 minutes ago, Detroit Blues said:

Y'all are crazy. Enzo's system has created chances and in the games we've lost, we just haven't finished them. Think about that Leeds game. Today we have 2 expected goals and score 0. That Enzo's fault?

We're one win from our game in hand from being first in the league and there's actual calls for him to be sacked, ridiculous. It just shows how little fans have bought into this system and how little chance it ever had of succeeding. 

It wasn’t Poundland Peps fault they missed no, but again, the tactics, the subs are just ludicrous.

No changes until we are losing and then when we need to change it up and need goals he goes like for like with the strikers.

The system wasn’t working and we didn’t change it….again and this is his fall. Every single game.

• Like 1

Well the swivel eyed loons are out in force today on FT. Every club has its share of nut jobs and they’ve had a field day since we lost earlier.

Worth remembering the names of the most extreme posters so you can ignore them when we get some good results again.

1 minute ago, Wymsey said:

Bet he's hoping the apparent supporter meet up, whenever it is, gets cancelled..

It's Thursday next week I think

• Thanks 1

For me this massive outburst of Sack Him has been brewing up all season. It's an extention of bottling in all the frustration of watching Enzo's style that honestly isn't working right now, and as a lot of us have alluded too, he just isn't experienced enough to turn this around.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Pearson in please. In fact anyone with desire and man management and a set of balls 

We had that chance with Smith as I feel he is a Pearson type manager, was gutted when he wasnt taken on for this season.

I dont think Pearson would come back to us.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dr.o.ball said:

For me this massive outburst of Sack Him has been brewing up all season. It's an extention of bottling in all the frustration of watching Enzo's style that honestly isn't working right now, and as a lot of us have alluded too, he just isn't experienced enough to turn this around.

It has shades of Puel out. Rationally speaking Puel did a great job for us. Left the club far stronger than what he inherited. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, An Away Move said:

It has shades of Puel out. Rationally speaking Puel did a great job for us. Left the club far stronger than what he inherited. 

Agree with you, personally think Puel was a lot more comfortable due to his managerial experience, I felt that he was a little unlucky. Enzo is struggling more I believe.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sly said:

It’s context though. 

We’ve spent a lot of money to bottle this. 

It’s like forming out £500k for a wedding and not deciding to pull out on the day! Totally pointless and a bottle job. If we slump this, we’ll make Spurs in 15/16 look like a competent side. 

Granted. From where we were if we miss out it eclipses the 5th place finishes and probably most other football slumps but the comparison was to previous teams and I'm sorry this bad run in a good season is nothing like that mercenary-filled Mandaric era that was only saved from being far worse because his 5th random appointment in 2 years was a Mr N Pearson.

• Like 1

After the Stoke & Watford games, I was naively counting down the games thinking 6 or 7 more wins and it’s done, this scenario was literally unthinkable.

To think we’ve taken 7 points since February 10th and are in the bottom few of the form table is embarrassing when you look at the squad he has at his disposal and some of the teams we’ve played / the runs they’ve been on.

We are over playing, over complicating everything and he’s showing himself to be a stubborn, one trick pony who has the inability to impact or change a game. He won’t be here at Xmas whether we get promoted or not. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dr.o.ball said:

Agree with you, personally think Puel was a lot more comfortable due to his managerial experience, I felt that he was a little unlucky. Enzo is struggling more I believe.

That Puel era was tedious. With all his experience, he tried to phase out Vardy, left the likes of Iborra on the bench whilst sticking with James & King and apart from one or two high points, there's always the memory of Newport, batterings from Crystal Palace and turning a win into a defeat at Wolves. His one achievement was signing Tielemans, if he can even be credited with that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 25/03/2024 at 08:03, Jonezy said:

Everyone Gary Oldman GIFs | Tenor

2 minutes ago, iancognito said:

That Puel era was tedious. With all his experience, he tried to phase out Vardy, left the likes of Iborra on the bench whilst sticking with James & King and apart from one or two high points, there's always the memory of Newport, batterings from Crystal Palace and turning a win into a defeat at Wolves. His one achievement was signing Tielemans, if he can even be credited with that.

Puel wasn’t great manager for us, but I always thought he would make a good DoF. He know how football works I think he would have advised Top better. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

We are over playing, over complicating everything and he’s showing himself to be a stubborn, one trick pony who has the inability to impact or change a game. He won’t be here at Xmas whether we get promoted or not. 

But he hasn't changed his coaching methods or style since Stoke or Watford. That's purely down to players doing stupid things and making poor decisions. I watched 3 or 4 players today try flicks or tricks when another player was ten yards away for an easy pass. He isn't coaching them to do that and 5 or 6 weeks ago they weren't doing it. Fatawu now seems intent on beating 3 men rather than going direct. Since that goal against Bournemouth he seems intent on doing it again rather than set someone else up or - crazy idea - score a different way. They all seem to think winning games like we were doing is boring and we need to jazz it up a bit.

I'm pissed with his late subs but honestly, none of that bench offers much more than the starting eleven and all of the people asking for subs are the people that have slagged off Praet, Yunus, Nacho, Wanya etc all season

• Like 1

3 hours ago, the draper said:

Rodgers is a better manager than Enzo by a country mile 

And that shows how poor Enzo really is 

Because Rodgers isn't great 

Absolute cock. 

Normally I’d attack the post and not the poster, but you have special needs levels of understanding if you think this is the case. Like, fvck me, I’d suggest you get help with putting your trousers on because you’ll either put them in back to front or simply slice your cock off when you zip up. 

Maresca is suffering from a team that has been torpedoed by cataclysmic levels of failure in club management. Rodgers is limited and delusional. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Yup, and I was glad to see the back of him, but he achieved more than Enzo ever will with us.

The blokes a fraud thats trying to forge a management career off the back of being Pep's bag man.

Rodgers had one of the best squads we've ever had and significant money to spend during his tenure. Even if we get promoted Maresca won't have anywhere the same level of opportunity.

Not a fair comparison.

6 minutes ago, Corky said:

Rodgers had one of the best squads we've ever had and significant money to spend during his tenure. Even if we get promoted Maresca won't have anywhere the same level of opportunity.

Not a fair comparison.

More than a fair comparison given the drop in quality of the opposition.

Rodgers might have had one of the best Leicester squads in recent times, but Enzo's got the best Championship squad the divisions ever seen.

Edited by adejo92

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Yes it is Enzo's fault, the malaise of the players the last 6 weeks has been staggering and he's doubled down on not changing anything. 

My thinking is - if the team really was unmotivated or lacking in belief then we wouldn't have created the chances. We did that, but we lacked the quality to put the chances away. I think that's on the players. 

I generally think managers get too much credit for winning or losing, when 9 times out of ten, the team with the better players generally win. I think not often enough are we willing to just place the blame firmly at the players feet. So perhaps I am just biased. I don't see this as a Rodgers situation. 

My preference is to keep Enzo and pray that he plays Coady over Faes. I think letting him go sends the wrong message and does not benefit us in the long term. If we were going to sack Enzo and try another system, we should have done it before the international break.