Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Sack him

1 hour ago, Daggers said:

You’ve a better chance of criticising Putin in Moscow than slagging KP here atm. 

Any idea why your thread earlier was deleted? 

There was nothing unreasonable said and can’t understand why the powers that be wouldn’t want the topic discussed. 

Just now, Finn Claw II said:

While it is all hindsight we just needed a manager with experience at this level.  Our squad should have been good enough for any manger who knew the league.

I want to get rid of the lot and start again, on far too much money and they think the training ground is a holiday spa… useless the lot of them right now 

Just now, Ginger_Filbert said:

Any idea why your thread earlier was deleted? 

There was nothing unreasonable said and can’t understand why the powers that be wouldn’t want the topic discussed. 

#freebeer

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Strangely I’m not in the Enzo out camp IF he can show some imagination and adaptability. Trouble is it’s like a compressed Rodgers experience - flying for a start, playing some good football, then straight off a cliff for absolutely no discernible reason. Sure teams have sussed how to stifle us, but our players, on paper are way better.  I think old Enzo needs to give big Nige a call. 

unfortunately I can only see this going one way now and it seems most on here have finally realised it too. The thing is our esteemed owner and his incompetent henchfolk will take until June 21st to realise it. 

I don't think anyone would be in the Enzo Out camp if he showed some imagination and adaptability. Sadly, though, there is no evidence he will as he hasn't in this post Christmas slump. And looking at his public pronouncements to date - my way or the highway - he won't be calling anyone. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

Vardy takes those chances we win 2-0

Every game I say this, we just don’t take our chances 

I’ve been watching Leicester for 45 years, never known a season like this where we have so many easy chances and we fluff the lot 

• Thanks 1

Just now, dnewty said:

No doubt Balague will be posting a goal from earlier in the season that involved 20 passes and telling everyone that we are ungrateful.

He can piss off, along with his bigglesbollocks united. 

• Like 3

Just now, iancognito said:

No. The Kelly, Levein and Holloway years were exceptionally bad and only recency bias will say otherwise. I don't think being ridiculously ahead of most of this division for 2/3 of the season comes close to watching the likes of Alan Maybury, Stephen Hughes, Josh Low and the rest *mental block on some of the other God-awful shiiiite we enlisted* destroy our hopes and dreams.

5 or 6 years of mercenaries are far worse than a group of previously decent players losing their form at the business end of a season.

It’s context though. 

We’ve spent a lot of money to bottle this. 

It’s like forming out £500k for a wedding and not deciding to pull out on the day! Totally pointless and a bottle job. If we slump this, we’ll make Spurs in 15/16 look like a competent side. 

4 minutes ago, iancognito said:

No. The Kelly, Levein and Holloway years were exceptionally bad and only recency bias will say otherwise. I don't think being ridiculously ahead of most of this division for 2/3 of the season comes close to watching the likes of Alan Maybury, Stephen Hughes, Josh Low and the rest *mental block on some of the other God-awful shiiiite we enlisted* destroy our hopes and dreams.

5 or 6 years of mercenaries are far worse than a group of previously decent players losing their form at the business end of a season.

maybe, but at that time I believed we could go forward, this team just feels worse to me though… everything just feels plastic and with the money we are spending it is getting worse. Let’s do something like tell the lot of the useless lot to train at belvoir again… they don’t deserve the luxuries because they have no character 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

4 minutes ago, dnewty said:

No doubt Balague will be posting a goal from earlier in the season that involved 20 passes and telling everyone that we are ungrateful.

He has this meet and greet with Enzo planned for next week, he reckoned we would have won the title after Norwich away lol

11 minutes ago, Tuna said:

He has this meet and greet with Enzo planned for next week, he reckoned we would have won the title after Norwich away lol

I reckon that gets cancelled last minute, things will turn nasty on Monday.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

He is liable for failing to inspire and give these players confidence to remain calm under pressure and put the chances away. We've been extremely wasteful all season but what we were very good at was controlling games, we've not done that since the start of February. We've lost the plot and it starts with him, he's got absolutely no answers. 

His refusal to change anything is honestly one of the most alarming things I've ever seen in 34 years of following football. Don't think I've ever seen stubbornness or cluelessness like this.

Agree 1000000000000000.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I reckon that gets cancelled last minute, things will turn nasty on Monday.

Agree Ric, if they start with the same slow build up play the crowd will turn very quickly.

14 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

His refusal to change anything is honestly one of the most alarming things I've ever seen in 34 years of following football.

Don't think I've ever seen stubbornness or cluelessness like this.

image.png.e2d9b50bffe73df5af35aa3a0f59920c.png

Edited by 5waller5
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, 5waller5 said:

image.png.e2d9b50bffe73df5af35aa3a0f59920c.png

I know Rodgers time here ended very sour, but at least he did manage get a slightly above average Premier League squad to a FA Cup win, Community Shield win & Europe.

All Enzo has managed to do is fail in a lower league with undoubtedly the most talented & expensive squad to ever grace said league.

30 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Mclintock and Taylor tenures were worse than this.Hollaway also.each of these managers were stubborn and thought they were better than what they are.Now we have another arrogant inflexible p...k

helping to knock us back 3 years.