Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Sack him

39 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

Any idea why your thread earlier was deleted? 

There was nothing unreasonable said and can’t understand why the powers that be wouldn’t want the topic discussed. 

Nope. None. 

If I’m guessing, it’s that people run scared of threats from King Power that they curtail any overt dissent of our Thai masters. 

It’s widely accepted that King Power expect us to behave like docile fops, and that Top pisses blood when anyone points a finger at his rank ineptitude. 

But who knows?

Suffice to say that King Power can suck my flaccid, pathetic cock. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I know Rodgers time here ended very sour, but at least he did manage get a slightly above average Premier League squad to a FA Cup win, Community Shield win & Europe.

All Enzo has managed to do is fail in a lower league with undoubtedly the most talented & expensive squad to ever grace said league.

He also got a side that was easily a top ten side relegated.

11 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Never gonna happen but would love to see Enzo gone and we get Urs Fischer in. Readily available. 
Or any of the below. All available. 
Rudi Garcia 

Bruno Genesio 

Ruud Van Nistelrooy 

Diego Martinez 

Steve Cooper would be excellent I reckon. 

If we don't get promoted then you think he'd be gone.

If we squeak into second then he'd be starting with big questions over his head, and probably on borrowed time.

If we go on a good run and go up then it may lift some doubts.

Given the last scenario looks very unlikely it's probably not as ridiculous to think about sacking him as it sounds rather than wait 8 more games. We obviously made a move very late on last season too and even in a bad scenario there may be options who could better attack the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Daggers said:

Nope. None. 

If I’m guessing, it’s that people run scared of threats from King Power that they curtail any overt dissent of our Thai masters. 

It’s widely accepted that King Power expect us to behave like docile fops, and that Top pisses blood when anyone points a finger at his rank ineptitude. 

But who knows?

Suffice to say that King Power can suck my flaccid, pathetic cock. 

Let’s see if the Chairman is at the game on Monday. Banners and loud voices needed, this lot need to know how disgusted we are with the way the club has been run.

16 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

image.png.e2d9b50bffe73df5af35aa3a0f59920c.png

Rodgers had his philosophies like the next man but he would make changes when things weren't working. Enzo has quite early on set his stall out and won't waiver.

3 minutes ago, dnewty said:

Let’s see if the Chairman is at the game on Monday. Banners and loud voices needed, this lot need to know how disgusted we are with the way the club has been run.

I thought top would be able to bring the club forward but unfortunately he isn’t his Dad, look I understand that is hard to say but we need a strong leader now 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He is liable for failing to inspire and give these players confidence to remain calm under pressure and put the chances away. We've been extremely wasteful all season but what we were very good at was controlling games, we've not done that since the start of February. We've lost the plot and it starts with him, he's got absolutely no answers. 

His refusal to change anything is honestly one of the most alarming things I've ever seen in 34 years of following football. Don't think I've ever seen stubbornness or cluelessness like this.

A good coach, maybe an excellent assistant manager.. but a first team manager this guy isn’t.

Wholly agree with your point, I first thought he was amazing at setting us up to start a game but totally inept at being effective in changing the swing when needed. Now I think he noted down 1 formation from Pep’s tactics book and is tripling down on it! 

It’s clear as day that he hasn’t got the foggiest on how to change this, and I’ll get stick for saying it but I’m not having him.. his system got found out long ago and he’s done nothing to change, his stubbornness will cost us promotion and then we are really in the pits!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

He also got a side that was easily a top ten side relegated.

Yup, and I was glad to see the back of him, but he achieved more than Enzo ever will with us.

The blokes a fraud thats trying to forge a management career off the back of being Pep's bag man.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Enzos plan... "right we score first we win this game"... vardy "what if they score first"... enzo "ah shit didnt think of that"

"Oh, in that case, I'll make a like for like substitution. But only when it's too late, mind you."

8 minutes ago, dnewty said:

We are a very passive support there will be no protests 

And that's why we are in this mess

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, the draper said:

We are a very passive support there will be no protests 

And that's why we are in this mess

The reason we are in this mess is due to the inaction of the board last Christmas when Rodgers should have been sacked.

The sheer complacency and arrogance was summoned up in the infamous tweet Maddison sent out.

1 minute ago, dnewty said:

The reason we are in this mess is due to the inaction of the board last Christmas when Rodgers should have been sacked.

The sheer complacency and arrogance was summoned up in the infamous tweet Maddison sent out.

There would have been near riots and a toxic atmosphere at any other club 

We.simply played with our paper clappers 

Giving Top a free pass to be indecisive 

12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Rodgers had his philosophies like the next man but he would make changes when things weren't working. Enzo has quite early on set his stall out and won't waiver.

Would he?? I remember exactly the same criticisms of Rodgers as it fell apart - No subs, same 11, tired players, rigid tactics etc etc.

I know we don’t like Enzo today, but let’s not accidentally give Rodgers credit!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, the draper said:

There would have been near riots and a toxic atmosphere at any other club 

We.simply played with our paper clappers 

Giving Top a free pass to be indecisive 

Exactly, no matter the result at the end of the West Ham game that stadium should of been full of Rudkin out banners and loud chants towards the board.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, dnewty said:

Exactly, no matter the result at the end of the West Ham game that stadium should of been full of Rudkin out banners and loud chants towards the board.

💯 

I even witnessed people arguing with lads calling for heads to roll 

We are quite a plastic support these days 

Legacy of the 2016 events 

18 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I also think that Enzo doesn’t rate a lot of our players, for example he clearly doesn’t rate Albrighton or Coady one bit.

4 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

Would he?? I remember exactly the same criticisms of Rodgers as it fell apart - No subs, same 11, tired players, rigid tactics etc etc.

I know we don’t like Enzo today, but let’s not accidentally give Rodgers credit!! 

Rodgers is a better manager than Enzo by a country mile 

And that shows how poor Enzo really is 

Because Rodgers isn't great 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, the draper said:

💯

I even witnessed people arguing with lads calling for heads to roll 

We are quite a plastic support these days 

Legacy of the 2016 events 

It is a plastic club now, that is the truth 

• Thanks 1

The drop off has been so alarming, which does make me beg the question have the Manager and players lost their mojo and energy for the club? We were flying just a few weeks back but it does seem to coincide with the financial issues starting to come out, do the players and manager feel

they have been sold a massive pup in the summer? 

For what it’s worth if we don’t go up and we are genuinely looking at a points deduction and a lot of players leaving and a real change in direction and culture, a bit of an off the wall appointment but I would consider Richie Wellens, knows the club, had a good grounding under Pearson and has done a decent job at both Swindon and Orient, his time at Salford was a bit of a blip but predominantly was asked to change the style mid season and get promotion but wasn’t supported. 

I think he could do a decent job much in the same way as Pearson did. Let’s be straight regardless of whether we go up or not and at the minute it’s looking highly unlikely, this is going to be a tough gig and it needs someone who wants to be here. He has done the hard yards in the lower leagues and I think he could do a very good job. 

• Like 2

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

It is a plastic club now, that is the truth 

Once we were feared , the boarded respected the support 

Now we are simply bought and paid for and its all very sad 

Make no mistake Top is an awful chairman he has undid all his dad's work in 2 seasons 

• Like 1