Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Sack him

1 minute ago, dnewty said:

I also think that Enzo doesn’t rate a lot of our players, for example he clearly doesn’t rate Albrighton or Coady one bit.

A 34 year old Albrighton is not the answer to our problems, yeah he’ll run about more and put the odd cross in from the half way line but he’s done as a winger now. I’d have him at right back though to allow Ricardo to play as an 8 so we can give up trying to turn Ndidi into an attacking midfielder 🙄

• Like 1

Just now, the draper said:

Once we were feared , the boarded respected the support 

Now we are simply bought and paid for and its all very sad 

Make no mistake Top is an awful chairman he has undid all his dad's work in 2 seasons 

I hate saying because of what he went through, but you have to be hard in business and not sentimental. I’ll say it top is not his dad that is a fact 

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

I hate saying because of what he went through, but you have to be hard in business and not sentimental. I’ll say it top is not his dad that is a fact 

To be fair the lad wanted to be a monk 

Says it all really 

I'm a little confused by his statement that during the international break they've been working on scenarios where we might need to do things differently in certain situations. Was today not one of them when we'd gone 1 behind and had several players having utter stinkers?

He talks about us needing a squad to cope with the rigours of the season but the disregard he has of them is clear to see. Its arguably too late now with some of them too, the relationship has likely gone with Coady and Souttar for example.

• Like 3

Just now, Ric Flair said:

I'm a little confused by his statement that during the international break they've been working on scenarios where we might need to do things differently in certain situations. Was today not one of them when we'd gone 1 behind and had several players having utter stinkers?

He talks about us needing a squad to cope with the rigours of the season but the disregard he has of them is clear to see. Its arguably too late now with some of them too, the relationship has likely gone with Coady and Souttar for example.

Simply making it up as he goes along 

Rodgers could change things: like in the Cup Final season. He would go 3-5-2. But in his last season he clearly didn't care and was praying to be sacked (which is why I'll never forgive the clown).

Enzo just seems clueless now his masterplan isn't working. Even Pep will change things like putting 2 up top sometimes. Enzo doesn't even seem able to make tactical subs.

5 hours ago, Mark_w said:

And Bristol City still don’t get those penalties, and don’t score that perfectly legitimate goal they scored. They were better than us.

All true, except…

Goals CHANGE games.

Glad I'm not going to attend the Norwich game. A poor performance or even a defeat and the tabloids will have a field day. Strangely indifferent now to the rest of the season. Followed since 63 and we have won the League and Cup so   -whatever. It's all financial boll .... now anyway.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lcfcsnow said:

A 34 year old Albrighton is not the answer to our problems, yeah he’ll run about more and put the odd cross in from the half way line but he’s done as a winger now. I’d have him at right back though to allow Ricardo to play as an 8 so we can give up trying to turn Ndidi into an attacking midfielder 🙄

I agree he’s not the answer to our problems however it doesn’t mean you can’t ever bring him on, same goes for Marcel.

9 minutes ago, the draper said:

Rodgers is a better manager than Enzo by a country mile 

And that shows how poor Enzo really is 

Because Rodgers isn't great 

I hate Rodgers way too much to enter into any kind of rational debate I’m afraid

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, the draper said:

Anyone behappy to him sacked and Pearson back for the run in ? 

Would be an very interesting few games 

That's what I'd do sack him after Norwich if we don't win and put Big Nige in

Definitely.

Get his lad and Tom Hopper back in if we can as well. The whole gang.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, the draper said:

As it stands we’ve got nothing to lose.

• Thanks 1

I'm fascinated by the obsession our board have on ideologues as managers; Puel, Rodgers, Enzo; stubborn to the extreme. Tactical inflexibility, favourites, ignoring the bench. Pragmatists like Pearson, Ranieri or O'Neill need not apply. 

Fine wanting Enzo out, but it's the vision of the board that will dictate who comes next and the style they adopt.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, the draper said:

Nigels time is done, he’s unwell and is probably best placed in a studio. Cooper would be my choice. He was a victim of Forests crazy experiments, and what he did to get them out of the championship was nothing short of incredible. 

It won’t happen, but I personally think it’s the only way we salvage this season. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

This not just a manager problem, or are those who are saying we have a premier league squad now putting all at the managers door?

Hermansen/Stolarczyk

Ricardo/Justin

Faes/Coady

Vestergaard/Souttar

Kristiansen/Justin

Fatawu/Albrighton

Winks/Hamza

KDH/Ndidi

Mavididi/Marcal

Kelechi/Cannon

Daka/vardy

Feels like a squad thats plenty capable to me.

If he chooses to stifle it with a system that doesn't suit most of the players then that is really on him id say yeah.

• Like 4

Guest J-FOX

"...The reaction of our fans at the end was understandable. All I can say to them is if they get nervous now it can transmit to the players over our remaining games."

Enzo saying exactly what Rodgers said after being smashed away at Brighton. Somehow the dire performance of Ward on that day was our fault.

It is over and this time we need Top to act like a boss and take action sooner rather than later.