Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Sack him

16 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm a little confused by his statement that during the international break they've been working on scenarios where we might need to do things differently in certain situations. Was today not one of them when we'd gone 1 behind and had several players having utter stinkers?

He talks about us needing a squad to cope with the rigours of the season but the disregard he has of them is clear to see. Its arguably too late now with some of them too, the relationship has likely gone with Coady and Souttar for example.

He's talking out his ar$e. It's be blatantly obvious for a while that Enzo has his favourites and they will play regardless. Faes, Mavididi & Abdul have been useless for ages, still 1st names on the team sheet. Today was one of the worse performances I've seen from KDH. Any hint of subs for these players, not a chance, the guy's clueless. 

He’s ****ed up royally since Christmas, the league gets attritional, it’s not about reputation or status, it’s about who will step forward and take responsibility. Souttar and Coady in particular should have been fixtures in the team, Coady as captain, yes he is limited but guess what, so is 95% of championship players which is why they are in the pissing championship…. whilst the fact our wingers have been largely stinking for weeks means he needed to find another way to set the team up. So many options in the squad who could have played as a 10 with narrow options either side, but no he persists with his found out easy to counter against style. The guy is a busted flush. Within 12 months he’ll be back to a back office coach and can’t come soon enough. More one dimensional than any coach I can remember stretching back 40 years. Get the fraud gone now, as if not he’ll walk away the minute shit gets real when we lose in the semi finals of the playoffs 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, J-FOX said:

"...The reaction of our fans at the end was understandable. All I can say to them is if they get nervous now it can transmit to the players over our remaining games."

Enzo saying exactly what Rodgers said after being smashed away at Brighton. Somehow the dire performance of Ward on that day was our fault.

It is over and this time we need Top to act like a boss and take action sooner rather than later.

I mean different contexts, Rodgers was making out players are feeling nervous about a game in September was it? Compared to the situation we're currently in.

12 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

He is liable for failing to inspire and give these players confidence to remain calm under pressure and put the chances away. We've been extremely wasteful all season but what we were very good at was controlling games, we've not done that since the start of February. We've lost the plot and it starts with him, he's got absolutely no answers. 

His refusal to change anything is honestly one of the most alarming things I've ever seen in 34 years of following football. Don't think I've ever seen stubbornness or cluelessness like this.

6 of todays 11 took us down, they shouldn’t need inspiring, they have a debt to pay. The rest on that pitch do care and do give it their all each week for him. Winks just said he puts him ahead of Jose and Poch. 

I can’t help but think it’s too easy to put the blame on Enzo when saying he should keep the players calm when finishing. Those chances against Leeds, Boro and today in my eyes are down to the individual, he should do his job and but it in the back of the net. 

We have stopped controlling games, it’s partly nerves of course, but this change in style came before our slide. This came as a result of the endless negative noise about our passive boring style of play, that yielded results. I don’t know for sure, but to me it seemed Enzo changed to this more direct style of play around that time and I can’t help but think Enzo listened to the crowd and altered it. We were playing like this before we started losing. It’s not worked results wise now. But even then, bar QPR and Hull (fair result) we’ve been good for the three point's each game. 

I do agree with you regarding the lack of changes, he’s a young manager and a stubborn man. Italians are so proud and he needs to address this sharp. He evidently doesn’t trust the bench, and is in that pep mold of trusting the 11 and tactical plan. But that’s costing us, it’s naive and does seem arrogant. But not sack worthy, and ultimately that’s my point. He’s done enough to see this season through.

Even more than ever, even if blindly, we must keep the faith.

Edited by Levi Port
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Hermansen/Stolarczyk

Ricardo/Justin

Faes/Coady

Vestergaard/Souttar

Kristiansen/Justin

Fatawu/Albrighton

Winks/Hamza

KDH/Ndidi

Mavididi/Marcal

Kelechi/Cannon

Daka/vardy

Feels like a squad thats plenty capable to me.

If he chooses to stifle it with a system that doesn't suit most of the players then that is really on him id say yeah.

No doubt, but something is rotten again and seems is not enough

9 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

He is a good coach and a gentleman, but maybe he needs to get his boss side out and start to not take shit from the players… we will see if he can do that 

Not seen much recently to show he is a good coach 

• Like 1

Sounds ridiculous considering our position but we have been pretty shit most of the season. Majority of our games have been slow, tedious and quite frankly painful to watch. Difference being our quality individuals have nicked us the 3 points.

I'd argue any manager remotely worth their salary should be taking this considerably overpowered and previously mismanaged squad straight back up. Enzo most definitely hasn't worked any miracles here and his 2D plan A has most definitely stopped working. Nice guy, some decent ideas but ultimately extremely naive and inexperienced with his gameplans, subs and tactics. Far from convinced he is the man to see this through and most definitely not the man that would keep us up in the Prem. I'd seriously be considering binning him off in order to see this through.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Absolutely ridiculous to even suggest sacking him. Proper bed wetting 

What’s absolutely ridiculous is blowing a lead that was impossible to blow. 

It’s about time some people woke up and smelt the coffee, Enzo hasn’t got a ****ing clue what he’s doing. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

It’s about time some people woke up and smelt the coffee, Enzo hasn’t got a ****ing clue what he’s doing. 

We have done that already under Rodgers, we are very much Spursy 

14 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

If you thought we were going to cruise this league last May, fair play. But I didn't. I'm impressed we're in with a chance if automatic promotion. You've been spoilt son

• Like 2

Y'all are crazy. Enzo's system has created chances and in the games we've lost, we just haven't finished them. Think about that Leeds game. Today we have 2 expected goals and score 0. That Enzo's fault?

We're one win from our game in hand from being first in the league and there's actual calls for him to be sacked, ridiculous. It just shows how little fans have bought into this system and how little chance it ever had of succeeding. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Detroit Blues said:

Y'all are crazy. Enzo's system has created chances and in the games we've lost, we just haven't finished them. Think about that Leeds game. Today we have 2 expected goals and score 0. That Enzo's fault?

We're one win from our game in hand from being first in the league and there's actual calls for him to be sacked, ridiculous. It just shows how little fans have bought into this system and how little chance it ever had of succeeding. 

It is down to being casual and lazy, with a good mentality and true belief you finish those chances.