Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Norwich (H) - pre-match

3 hours ago, ronnup said:

These next two home games are the season. Two wins or it's the playoffs. 

2 hours ago, Lionator said:

And if we win the next two, then we can actually gain some momentum again. 

Havent we been saying this for the last 2 months?...

It's just the constant hope and then knowing we will ge let down.

Edited by Raj
  • Sad 2

Vardy shouldn’t play after all of those misses - honestly embarrassed for him. Unfortunately Cannon is the only striker I currently trust to score at all and he’s injured. 

Really hope Enzo drops everyone who’s been letting the side down recently. Would like to see Coady, Doyle, Albrighton and Yunus get a chance. 

Edited by lgfualol
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Raj said:

Havent we been saying this for the last 2 months?...

It's just the constant hope and then knowing we will ge let down.

Can't stop hoping lad...May as well pack up and watch the Tigers

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Vardy shouldn’t play after all of those misses - honestly embarrassed for him. Unfortunately Cannon is the only striker I currently trust to score at all and he’s injured. 

Really hope Enzo drops everyone who’s been letting the side down recently. Would like to see Coady, Doyle, Albrighton and Yunus get a chance. 

I think Vardy should be dropped too. One criticism I have of Enzo though is that we find ourselves now with no strikers either in form or match sharp.

Iheanacho shouldn’t play for the club again. He’s been on the beach all season. 

44 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Ah, didn’t realise Cannon was injured. Coady booting it to Albrighton who boots it *insert name of striker* 10 times a match and that should get us enough points for automatic promotion. I believe Coady is one of the few players who hasn’t had a bad game, get in him in the starting line to kick some a**e.

The rest of this season will just be us all saying “yea but if we win our next game we will be fine, and Leeds and Ipswich won’t win all of theirs” 

Until we run out of games to say that in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tinpot_fox said:

Ah, didn’t realise Cannon was injured. Coady booting it to Albrighton who boots it *insert name of striker* 10 times a match and that should get us enough points for automatic promotion. I believe Coady is one of the few players who hasn’t had a bad game, get in him in the starting line to kick some a**e.

Thought he was crap against Sheff Weds away. Admittedly may have not been helped by having very limited minutes this season. Again I think some rotation would have helped.

• Like 1

We need an early goal.  I don't trust our crowd to pick the team up when it gets tough and rightly or wrongly, whether we think we're entitled to voice frustration, the team really needs us tomorrow.  Look at what happened to Everton when they rallied together against the EPL, what was it three wins or something (granted they're shite now but I think that's more a reflection of their team).  At the moment we're as guilty as the players for sleep walking into the play offs - I just hope we wake up tomorrow but I really can't see it based on the atmosphere most of this season.  

Edited by Benji

12 hours ago, brownboy93 said:

Cause People in general are too linear with their thinking, think about attributes of the players and potential of where and what could make things better e.g. bale started off at lb, kompany was in midfield 

American football teams have fitness attributes for each position that can be tested on open days and if you “win” or something on the day, the you get hired for that position.

1 hour ago, ClaphamFox said:

I agree Leeds was a turning point, but I’d say it was more about the second half missed chances and defensive collapse than Maresca’s pre-match comments. Something in the team got broken in that second half.

Doesn't help when you have a perfectly legitimate second goal disallowed.  That really has been a turning point this season however you cut it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, brownboy93 said:

Random thought, seeing as we have limited options in CM and loads out of form & what seems an infinite amount of cb's. It'd be interesting to see wout played as a high 8 in wilfs role. He's got the attributes tbf to him in box crashing/ball Carrying etc then we could have the obvs better choice of our defense behind 

😂😂

13 hours ago, brownboy93 said:

Random thought, seeing as we have limited options in CM and loads out of form & what seems an infinite amount of cb's. It'd be interesting to see wout played as a high 8 in wilfs role. He's got the attributes tbf to him in box crashing/ball Carrying etc then we could have the obvs better choice of our defense behind 

No he doesn't lol

33 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

The rest of this season will just be us all saying “yea but if we win our next game we will be fine, and Leeds and Ipswich won’t win all of theirs” 

Just like last season.

Remember going Fulham full of optimism and thinking Yes this is the one which will change it.

We know what happened then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lgfualol said:

One game ago he was going to be the salvation for the season.  Now he's a joke who needs dropping.

I doubt he would start anyway even if he bagged at least one of those chances. It will be Daka tomorrow.

35 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Isn’t this every club every year, like "If we win against X we can still make Y"?

On 29/03/2024 at 16:27, Chelmofox said:

We should be trying to make the KP a fortress so that the opposition sh1t the bed. Instead it will be people turning up late, moaning, filtering out 5 mins before the end of each half. Despair of our lot sometimes.

Listen we can't change our philosophy we have to stand by it 

Tricky one for CF for this, Kelechi played well at Carrow Road, Daka's pace could really cause them issues but I probably still trust Vardy more than any to put the ball in the back of the net.