Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Norwich (H) - pre-match

Just now, Ric Flair said:

He'd got 8 in 8 prior to Friday though. I advocate dropping under performing players but not after 1 game in amongst the best form of any striker this season.

Question is whether he could start two in four, given the noises prior to international break of him not training between starts with a week apart.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Leicester 5 - 0 Norwich 

Ipswich 2 - 2 Southampton 

Leeds 1 - 1 Hull

Thank me later betting fans 

Who’s scoring our goals? That’s a lot of own Goals for Norwich to score! 

• Haha 3

Guest leatherhead32
7 hours ago, Lcfcell01 said:

Been trying to purchase a ticket for Monday however it won’t let me keeps saying error does anybody know why?

sorry no . id ring 9am

3 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Leicester 5 - 0 Norwich 

Leeds 1 - 1 Hull

Feels like ages since we've had a whole day or weekend go how we needed it to. Even when we got the Sunderland win both Leeds and Ipswich won too. Results along the line you suggest would completely change the mood, particularly going into 3 more winnable games.

• Like 1

Guest leatherhead32
19 hours ago, brownboy93 said:

Random thought, seeing as we have limited options in CM and loads out of form & what seems an infinite amount of cb's. It'd be interesting to see wout played as a high 8 in wilfs role. He's got the attributes tbf to him in box crashing/ball Carrying etc then we could have the obvs better choice of our defense behind 

it  aint the worse idea , could well work if needed:appl:

19 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Leicester 5 - 0 Norwich 

Leeds 1 - 1 Hull

Just got a quote from Ladbrokes for this. 5000/1

• Haha 1

The negative momentum has been building since Christmas and accelerating the last few weeks. As our form has plummeted the form of both Leeds and, more recently, Ipswich has soared. Tomorrow's fixtures provide an opportunity to reverse that negative momentum. If we win, and that's a big if, but certainly possible if the players put a real shift in, and both Leeds and Ipswich fail to win, then our odds for automatic promotion will improve significantly. It's not quite 'last chance saloon' territory but if Leeds and Ipswich win again and we don't I think we'll be playoff bound.

They're third from top and we're third from bottom of the form table for the last 6 matches. Also mirrored are the results. Them W/D/L = 4/1/1. Us W/D/L = 1/1/4. So a draw it is.

Btw, the goat problem isn't Vardy missing sitters, it's a famous and very tricky maths problem involving a goat tethered to the edge of a circular field.   

58 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Leicester 5 - 0 Norwich 

Leeds 1 - 1 Hull

Would you mind sharing a further tip for drugs fans?

59 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Leicester 5 - 0 Norwich 

Leeds 1 - 1 Hull

That wasn't chocolate you got for Easter mate. You may need your stomach pumped. 

• Haha 2

Well I didn’t see any of the Bristol City due to being away and having quite frankly, better things to do being out for the day with my wife and daughter. I definitely didn’t feel as crap as if I had watched the game by just checking the score later. Definitely tempting to do the same tomorrow….

2 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Still missed some unbelievable chances which indicates something is wrong and cost us the game. Not a fan of rewarding poor performances by giving players (not just Vardy) another go, sends a bad message to the squad. 

Vardy probably will start and score a brace now I’ve said that. Hopefully anyway. 

The goat is different.

He will have put in extra training punching himself in the face and will emerge tomorrow like a rabid animal, fuelled by his new isotonic drink of Buckfast, port and Red Bull

• Like 1

I’m really hoping we turn up and put in a decent performance and get the win. If they want us to get behind them we’re going to have to see them step it up and show something different. It’s wasted energy if they are just going out there to repeat recent performances. 

I just get a feeling it could turn really ugly tomorrow if things don’t go our way. 

• Like 1