Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Norwich City (H) Match-Thread

Guest Col city fan

If you really watch this, we do play some delightful stuff to open the opposition up.

WE JUST CANT PUT THE BALL IN THE BACK OF THE FOOKIN NET!

Just now, shen said:

We were excellent and actually proved that our squad is superior to all else in this league. I thought we had turned a corner from a confidence perspective after the last seasons, but we clearly haven't. It's astonishing how badly our squad has reacted to a few bad results, even with decent enough performances. 

We defy logic 

1 minute ago, copunk said:

Do we actually work on set pieces? 

We don’t work on a lot watching us in 2024. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

Been said to death,  but how we have gone from 18 points clear to where we are now must be the single biggest capitulation in football history, almost impressive.

We were 18 points clear

of 3rd, still 8 points clear of 3rd.

Yes it’s appalling but let’s base rants on facts. 

2 minutes ago, Pablito said:

I was thinking of changing a bulb on my car.

Enzo Maresca top tip: "Go to Halfords. Park up and sit in the car for 15 minutes and send them an email saying how this means more to them than you. Slowly walk about the car park, frequently returning to your car. After 90 minutes, get back in the car and drive home."

• Haha 1