Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Norwich City (H) Match-Thread

1 minute ago, GloverFox said:

Just feels like we ‘want’ to lose …. Like they fancy a day out at Wembley, but I’m not so sure we’d make the play-offs let alone the final playing this stale, half-paced drudge!

Just to entertain this mad conspiracy for a second - if you think a bunch of out of contract players who've hated being here for 2 years want to stick around another couple of weeks at segrave for a day out at Wembley then quite frankly you have lost your marbles. 

Just now, Daggers said:

The block that was required because he gifted the ball away with the most pathetic cross I've seen in a long time?

A long time …. As in one of KDHs corner about 5 minutes earlier? 

• Haha 1

Some of the football we are capable of is absolutely sublime, when we are full of confidence and knocking it around like this. And that’s what’s the most frustrating thing when you watch games like QPR and Bristol City

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MPH said:

should definitely have been a red..

I don’t think it’s a red. However I’m still lost for words that Fatawu got sent off. 

1 minute ago, ozleicester said:

fvckin baldy telling them tocalm down... NO!... keep fvckin pushing

They’ll get a rollicking at half time for producing such an exciting moment outside of the established model of play, how dare they!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GloverFox said:

Just feels like we ‘want’ to lose …. Like they fancy a day out at Wembley, but I’m not so sure we’d make the play-offs let alone the final playing this stale, half-paced drudge!

To get the Wembley crowd money. 

Ticket prices for our fans starting only at £85 a ticket. The other team pay actual Championship prices whilst we pay Champions League prices. 

Just now, Sly said:

I don’t think it’s a red. However I’m still lost for words that Fatawu got sent off. 

i mean, you cant even disguise that as going for the ball in any way shape or form...

• Like 1