Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Norwich City (H) Match-Thread

1 minute ago, Ricey said:

Feels like the crowd are largely responsible for our more direct style today.

Maresca turning to the West Stand and having a go at them for wanting us to play it quicker doesn’t bode well for the future. It was only 6 minutes in.

Sounds like Faes cupped his ears to the fans after the goal as well. Reeks of last seasons arrogance.

Sarcastic cheers when Faes passed to Fatawu just before the goal may have had something to with it. If it happened. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

Quite clever imo. He’s riding the line between pushing and normal corner jostling. Dewsbury hall hasn’t really pushed back enough for it to be a foul. 

If he had fallen  to the floor like some would probably  be given.

As for the handballs - a lottery so goodness knows what might have happened.

Edited by Super_horns

3 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Feels like the crowd are largely responsible for our more direct style today.

Maresca turning to the West Stand and having a go at them for wanting us to play it quicker doesn’t bode well for the future. It was only 6 minutes in.

Sounds like Faes cupped his ears to the fans after the goal as well. Reeks of last seasons arrogance.

Fans were here before and will be after them

That being said.. let's just get 3 points however we do it today

3 minutes ago, SK3Blue said:

On a side note, Matt Elliotts shirt buttons looked under severe strain, and his jeans have been sprayed on. 

Lol if we score again, I'd recommend safety glasses as that button looks set to pop and could potentially have an eye out in the studio.

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

I actually thought that was a really good half, apart from the joke of their goal.

I think we’re putting too much expectation on ourselves tbh. The players are making chances but snatching at them. Good indication of a team with little belief in itself and feeling the pressure too much.

We were all over Norwich but need to calm down and regain composure. I think that’s why Enzo is giving that instruction on the touchline 

Just now, Will1981 said:

yes that really annoyed me too we are on top and all over them and he is telling them to calm down and slow the game down.

Yep, bugs me too.

We have played with a far better tempo than in  previous matches and we look far better because we are finally showing some intent to get forward.

Slowing it down is the last thing we should do. 

If we come out 2nd half with a Slow, methodical, controling 'pass fest'. Than I'm done with the guy.  

The semi abandonment of EnzoBall we have witnessed this half has made us look and perform a whole lot better.

Don't mess it up Enzo, just to keep your boring philosophy intact, it's working so carry on.  And LEARN from it. !

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Foxestalk talk in a nutshell that half.

'Sack him at HT'

'This is horrific'

And also

'Best we've played in weeks'

'we've been good'.

Today is all about the points. I couldn't care less how it comes just get the 3 points

Yeah amazing what a goal can do to change things midway through a half 

3 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

'Sack him at HT'

'This is horrific'

And also

'we've been good'.

Today is all about the points. I couldn't care less how it comes just get the 3 points

I totally agree.

But the fact that this 'is the best we've played in weeks' means we have a better chance of getting them 

5 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

'Sack him at HT'

'This is horrific'

And also

'we've been good'.

Best we’ve played in weeks isn’t exactly glowing praise 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3